How old is Wonder Woman physically?

#1 Posted by Morgatu (308 posts) - - Show Bio

Being an Amazon, her aging slowed down immensely when she reached physical maturity. How old do you think she was when her aging slowed?

Avatar image for masterwitcher88
#2 Posted by masterwitcher88 (1463 posts) - - Show Bio

early 30 thirties.

#3 Posted by Morgatu (308 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#4 Posted by dshipp17 (5802 posts) - - Show Bio

From late twenties to mid thirties, likely; that's the way that her physical age appears to look.

#5 Posted by Morgatu (308 posts) - - Show Bio

@dshipp17: She was said to be very young at the beginning of Post-Crisis (I presume she was in her early 20's), contrary to popular belief she was actually born in modern times.

#6 Posted by dshipp17 (5802 posts) - - Show Bio

@morgatu said:

@dshipp17: She was said to be very young at the beginning of Post-Crisis (I presume she was in her early 20's), contrary to popular belief she was actually born in modern times.

Oh, ok; where did they describe her age in post-crisis? I'd feel dumb struck if it actually happened in Wonder Woman's own book, but, you can miss it; although it's possible that it happened in Perez's run, so I'd suspect it being there.

#7 Posted by thor321 (2125 posts) - - Show Bio

early thirties.

what's her real age anyway???

#8 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

Thirties.

#9 Posted by masterwitcher88 (1463 posts) - - Show Bio

@thor321: She has no official birth date but she was born during the age of the Roman Empire, specifically when they used centurians. This would make her around 3000 years old.

#10 Posted by thor321 (2125 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by masterwitcher88 (1463 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by thor321 (2125 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.