Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8808 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

Does anyone actually like YJ's Wonder Woman design?

Avatar image for masterwitcher88
    masterwitcher88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Does anyone actually like YJ's Wonder Woman design? (21 votes)

Yes 29%
    No 33%
    Its ok, but I'd change a thing or two 38%
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

• 
    masterwitcher88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For me its ok. I wish the boots below the knee plates were red with gold plates like in the movie version. The battle skirt was shorter on the sides and had better flow to it, like Fabok had it in Nu52. Also if her eagle emblem was larger and more defined.

Over all, I like the star placements. Its defiantly more modern Greco-Roman look. Like someone could turn this into workout wear and it sell. Also, her hair is nice in this one too. I never said this but the long, low hair pony tail look is actually quite nice.

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Her first one yes:

No Caption Provided

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t like the skirt if you can call it that, or the stockings with the knee guards. I’m not crazy about the hair. Most of all, I dislike what Phil Bourassa's done to Wonder Woman’s emblems. The arm sleeves and the high neck, I don’t mind.

Also what episode was this taken from?

masterwitcher88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t like the skirt if you can call it that, or the stockings with the knee guards. I’m not crazy about the hair. Most of all, I dislike what Phil Bourassa's done to Wonder Woman’s emblems. The arm sleeves and the high neck, I don’t mind.

Also what episode was this taken from?

Its not even an eagle/WW symbol anymore.

I think the first one or actually the third. It was the one where Black Lighting leaves the League.

darkonast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like it , its modern , too many times , people get stuck on outdated ass costumes & forget that its 2019 , I still remember people having a problem with Superman not wearing underwear anymore , it’s pointless tbh

Kevinffinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Overall I think it's nice. I'd definitely change the boots and emblem. And I'd make the battle skirt strap things thinner and slightly shorter. Other than that I like the arm sleeves and the fingerless gloves.

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterwitcher88: Thank you, it’s from episode 1 ;) I really like Maggie Q’s voice for Wonder Woman btw, Rosario Dawson hasn’t done it for me, she comes across a bit goofy

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

It's a bit busy, but I like it overall. I was a huge fan of the JL:War design, I actually does it for me. This seems like a fusion of the current look and the JL:War look.

Avatar image for scorpio_cassadine
    SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They took a terrible costume and made it worse be adding a skirt

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.