Follow

Wonder Woman

Character » Wonder Woman appears in 8805 issues.

The Amazon princess, blessed with god-like super abilities, Wonder Woman is one of Earth's most powerful defenders of peace, justice, and equality and a member of the Justice League. She is considered an archetype for many heroines outside of comic book. Her initial origin depicted her as a clay baby brought to life by patron goddess Aphrodite, but in recent years she has been depicted as the daughter of Zeus and Amazon queen Hippolyta.

Diana (Rebirth)

Yarva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@yarva said:

Sure. In a real CaV there's a section for everything you could possibly touch on. We can touch on strength and its variations if you man up and agree to my challenge.

I never suggested any of those single characters beat her in a fight.

Could have sworn a few days ago you said that Wonder Woman didn't have any feats that Namor couldn't replicate. My fault for thinking that meant that you thought he could beat her. /eye roll. Are you going to accept my challenge or not, I'm bored,

I made a challenge, and said you weren't interested because for some reason your not confident in defending Diana's strength solely when that's what I'm solely looking at.

Where's the quote from me that says any of the Mid Tiers can beat her in a fight?

All I have ever said in any given moment, was that with the feats provided so far I don't see them being unreplicatable. And that's when feats like make Superman or Doomsday go "ow" was posted it stuff like lifting a ship. You guys are misconstrusing what I post, and I'm honestly not sure if you understand your doing it.

I made a challenge

Actually, I challenged you. I asked you which mid tier character you wanted to fight Wonder Woman and then you chickened out and asked if I wanted to do an arm wrestle CaV which isn't even a thing. It's all good though.

and said you weren't interested because for some reason your not confident in defending Diana's strength solely when that's what I'm solely looking at.

Mostly true. I said that was boring to me. Since the other day you were questioning her speed and today her strength I thought you'd easily agree to my challenge. I didn't expect you to drop out. Oh well.

Where's the quote from me that says any of the Mid Tiers can beat her in a fight?

All I have ever said in any given moment, was that with the feats provided so far I don't see them being unreplicatable.

That's what I claimed you said. I "apologized" for thinking that meant you thought those little guys would beat Wonder Woman.

And that's when feats like make Superman or Doomsday go "ow" was posted it stuff like lifting a ship.

I could bring those up and more if you would have not quit on me when I challenged you. Oh well. No big deal.

You guys are misconstrusing what I post, and I'm honestly not sure if you understand your doing it.

Yes, I know. Everyone is misconstruing what you are saying and it's totally not your fault.

Yarva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yarva: Sigh I'm not interested, this got pretty petty and pretty fast. I tried to be respectful but it's going to end with me getting aggressive sooner or later and I'm simply not interested. If you want to agree to disagree that's fine, we can do that but I'm tired, and this has become rather dull. I won't reply to you or Agent from this point on, please refrain from tagging me from this point on. Or after you get done with whatever reply you have after this post. Cause I'm sure you'd be the type that wants the last word.

Yeah, I feel the same way. I got what I wanted anyway. The rest is silly semantics. Have a good night ecstaticgrace. If anyone else wants to take up my challenge let me know.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#205  Edited By lowlaville

@yarva: How about a more interesting CAV, Hal Jordon New 52 vs Diana New 52? I'll rep Hal Jordon.

Yarva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yarva: How about a more interesting CAV, Hal Jordon New 52 vs Diana New 52? I'll rep Hal Jordon.

I'm already doing 1 right now and I don't think I'd be able to do two at once. Not one that actually required me to try anyway. I figured one against Namor, Wonder Man or Ms. Marvel would be easy enough that I'd barely have to try.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yarva said:
    @lowlaville said:

I'm already doing 1 right now and I don't think I'd be able to do two at once. Not one that actually required me to try anyway. I figured one against Namor, Wonder Man or Ms. Marvel would be easy enough that I'd barely have to try.

Okay then.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.