Because the world needs to know Wonder Woman's party

Avatar image for scorpio_cassadine
SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Which one is nominating the first female major party presidential candidate?

dshipp17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Democratic; the Democrats would more line up with Wonder Woman's views on those issues; however, there are also civil rights and worker rights issues to consider; there is also the issue of government spending; so, Wonder Woman could be some type of third party to the left of the Democratic party, which may be a little like me, but, I'd be somewhat socially conservative; I don't think Wonder Woman would be Libertarian, which is sort of to the right of the Republican party, even though this year's Libertarian choice is pretending to be socially liberal. However, civil rights and worker rights issues may be a little to the left of the Democratic party.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

How about a sensible choice considering she comes from the WORLDS OLDEST MONARCHY?

Avatar image for deactivated-599b4bc7465db
deactivated-599b4bc7465db

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

There is no way in the world diana would be a republican or anything even close to right leaning tbh.

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is no way in the world diana would be a republican or anything even close to right leaning tbh.

true ... and wasn't it Rucka who had the right-wing attacking her book as a pagan philosophy and try to politicize the whole thing?

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 4

Independent

Reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amazons are an absolute monarchical / semi-theocratic society. Not to mention she is both a queen and a goddess. On a personal level, she wouldn't have anything to do with any US party, or democracy in general.

Avatar image for deactivated-599b4bc7465db
deactivated-599b4bc7465db

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@reactor: she isn't usually the queen she's usually heavily involved in mans world so she would care and be aligned with american politics

Reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reactor: She's a nomad, she lives in hotels according to Greg Rucka. In saying that, I feel as though Wonder Woman, as the successor to the crown of Themyscira, would keep abreast of american politics. Also Paradise Island is not an absolute monarchy, on the contrary, it's a horizontal society in which the Queen is a servant to the people

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She'd support whichever side she thought was right. Right now, she'd probably be sick at the thought of either choice, and make her true feelings known which would make her unpopular with both parties and anyone who supported them.

Dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#13  Edited By Dernman

She would be a matriarchal Royalist or matriarchal Monarchist. American parties mean nothing to her other than someone else's county politics. She's not American.

THat's like asking what Cap America's party is in other countries.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Both are stupid.

Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Mutant God

Maybe Libertarian

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:

She would be a matriarchal Royalist or matriarchal Monarchist. American parties mean nothing to her other than someone else's county politics. She's not American.

True, labels such as Democrat and Republican are somewhat meaningless to a non-American, but she'd also clearly be a liberal by US standards. Can you for one second believe that she would be okay with conservative mentalities? Given that her basis was in heavily liberal thought process it makes sense that she would be a symbol of liberal ideals.

Dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Dernman

@csg_cl said:
@dernman said:

True, labels such as Democrat and Republican are somewhat meaningless to a non-American, but she'd also clearly be a liberal by US standards. Can you for one second believe that she would be okay with conservative mentalities? Given that her basis was in heavily liberal thought process it makes sense that she would be a symbol of liberal ideals.

She wouldn't be ok with much of what they do but she would in fact be ok with much of what they do. THe same with democrats. THere would be much she's ok with and much she wouldn't be. Which is why it's another reason it's silly to say she aligns with either. Don't confuse her appealing or being coopted by one side for some elements of her character to be the whole of her character.

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:
@csg_cl said:
@dernman said:

She wouldn't be ok with much of what they do but she would in fact be ok with much of what they do. THe same with democrats. THere would be much she's ok with and much she wouldn't be. Which is why it's another reason it's silly to say she aligns with either. Don't confuse her appealing or being coopted by one side for some elements of her character to be the whole of her character.

I'm not saying anything of the sort. I do't think she'd care much for either of our political parties. But I do believe she would be a staunch liberal by our standards. I don't necessarily believe that being a Democrat is the same thing as liberalism. Politically I can't see Diana thinking one way or another about things such as domestic trade policies or unionization of a work force or caring all that much if someone was pro or anti particular foreign policy agreements. I do however believe that she would be pro-LGBT equality, pro-choice (and frankly pro-all things women's health, and equality based) and would frown on things like gerrymandering and other subversion of the democratic process of government.

PurplePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She probably wouldn't identify as either democrat or republican, as most non-Americans don't, but she would certainly be left-leaning to some degree imo (post-crisis WW, at least). More democrat than republican.

Dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Dernman

@csg_cl said:
@dernman said:
@csg_cl said:
@dernman said:

I'm not saying anything of the sort. I do't think she'd care much for either of our political parties. But I do believe she would be a staunch liberal by our standards. I don't necessarily believe that being a Democrat is the same thing as liberalism. Politically I can't see Diana thinking one way or another about things such as domestic trade policies or unionization of a work force or caring all that much if someone was pro or anti particular foreign policy agreements. I do however believe that she would be pro-LGBT equality, pro-choice (and frankly pro-all things women's health, and equality based) and would frown on things like gerrymandering and other subversion of the democratic process of government.

She might be pro lgnt but she does believe woman over men at least at first leaving of the island which doesn't align with certain liberals. I say certain liberals because that's not a refection of liberals as a whole. Pro-chose? Actually we don't know that especially where she grew up where babies are so precious. She could very well see it differently. Especially in comic books where we know souls of babies can be transferred into the woman long before what we consider the limit of abortion. SHe could see it as murder. Not to mention how some versions of WW worship Hera might consider it sacrilege. That goes for all pro woman's health things where you have to examine it from case to case. You can't just look at her and say feminist, liberal, or whatever and think by our standards so she must agree with all this. She'll have other reasons to back her outlook on issues than we do.

You really have to think outside of that and her society. I think if you took an honest look and let go of assumptions that she can have a very different outlook than what you think.

Matriarchal Royalist or Matriarchal Monarchist are the only real and honest answer here.

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:
@csg_cl said:
@dernman said:
@csg_cl said:
@dernman said:

She might be pro lgnt but she does believe woman over men at least at first leaving of the island which doesn't align with certain liberals. I say certain liberals because that's not a refection of liberals as a whole. Pro-chose? Actually we don't know that especially where she grew up where babies are so precious. She could very well see it differently. Especially in comic books where we know souls of babies can be transferred into the woman long before what we consider the limit of abortion. SHe could see it as murder. Not to mention how some versions of WW worship Hera might consider it sacrilege. That goes for all pro woman's health things where you have to examine it from case to case. You can't just look at her and say femenist by our standards. You really have to think outside of that and their society. I think if you took an honest look and let go of assumptions that she can have a very different outlook that you think.

Well, Pro-choice is not the same thing as advocating abortion. It's about the freedom to make that choice and not be regulated by a government. I can't see WW judging a woman for such a stance, especially if you consider a rape victim or a woman whose life is at risk from a pregnancy. Additionally, there is no reason to believe that Diana would not take differing cultures into her point of view on something such as abortion. She doesn't see it as sacrilege for people to worship other gods even when she knows hers are actually real, why would she hold anyone else to her religious standards when she doesn't already question their core beliefs?

Dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Dernman

@csg_cl said:
@dernman said:
@csg_cl said:
@dernman said:
@csg_cl said:
@dernman said:

She might be pro lgnt but she does believe woman over men at least at first leaving of the island which doesn't align with certain liberals. I say certain liberals because that's not a refection of liberals as a whole. Pro-chose? Actually we don't know that especially where she grew up where babies are so precious. She could very well see it differently. Especially in comic books where we know souls of babies can be transferred into the woman long before what we consider the limit of abortion. SHe could see it as murder. Not to mention how some versions of WW worship Hera might consider it sacrilege. That goes for all pro woman's health things where you have to examine it from case to case. You can't just look at her and say femenist by our standards. You really have to think outside of that and their society. I think if you took an honest look and let go of assumptions that she can have a very different outlook that you think.

Well, Pro-choice is not the same thing as advocating abortion. It's about the freedom to make that choice and not be regulated by a government. I can't see WW judging a woman for such a stance, especially if you consider a rape victim or a woman whose life is at risk from a pregnancy.

Which she also might be against because she is a monarchist not to mention in many cases is answerable to religion. I could if you consider the baby isn't responsible for the rape or the fact that she could think the risk is worth it especially with their magic or in some cases science. Not to mention them having a different outlook on life and death. Again not saying one way or another but you can't just dismiss it. THere is real call to examine it from a different angle but you have to let go of your own outlook and system of belief.

Additionally, there is no reason to believe that Diana would not take differing cultures into her point of view on something such as abortion. She doesn't see it as sacrilege for people to worship other gods even when she knows hers are actually real, why would she hold anyone else to her religious standards when she doesn't already question their core beliefs?

But we're not talking about others we're talking about her. If she's a follower of Hera then she would consider it so because that would be wrong to a follower of Her. Just because she's ok with people following other religions doesn't mean she's going to be ok with what's in that religion. She's going to respect many things of those who worship Ares. Anyway that's just one reason I gave you. There are others to consider.

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:
@csg_cl said:
@dernman said:
@csg_cl said:
@dernman said:
@csg_cl said:
@dernman said:

Well, Pro-choice is not the same thing as advocating abortion. It's about the freedom to make that choice and not be regulated by a government. I can't see WW judging a woman for such a stance, especially if you consider a rape victim or a woman whose life is at risk from a pregnancy.

Which she also might be against because she is a monarchist not to mention in many cases is answerable to religion. I could if you consider the baby isn't responsible for the rape or the fact that she could think the risk is worth it especially with their magic or in some cases science. Not to mention them having a different outlook on life and death.

Additionally, there is no reason to believe that Diana would not take differing cultures into her point of view on something such as abortion. She doesn't see it as sacrilege for people to worship other gods even when she knows hers are actually real, why would she hold anyone else to her religious standards when she doesn't already question their core beliefs?

But we're not talking about others we're talking about her. If she's a follower of Hera then she would consider it so because that would be wrong to a follower of Her. Just because she's ok with people following other religions doesn't mean she's going to be ok with what's in that religion. She's going to respect many things of those who worship Ares. Anyway that's just one reason I gave you. There are others to consider.

You are focused on how she would feel about a procedure and the potential morality behind it. I don't agree with abortion, but I also don't believe it's my decision to make that choice for anyone else. This is the point of "pro-choice" ... you are going to be hard pressed to find any non-psychopath who gets excited and happy about abortions. WW at her core is about acceptance and love, which inherently makes such a judgmental mentality as you describe out of character. She might not understand another woman's choices, but you can be damn sure she would stand up for the freedom of those choices.

You haven't really given me any points that even hint that Diana would be non-liberal. Even to her own people she would be considered a liberal, possibly even a radical given how many times she's stood in opposition of their cultural stagnation with an aim toward progressiveness.

SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:
@csg_cl said:
@dernman said:

That's bs. She wouldn't be for fiscal conservatism, cutting social programs, the proliferation of guns, banning Muslims, hindering civil rights, building a wall at the Mexican boarder and inhibiting a woman's right to choose. She'd most definitely be a Democrat.

Dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Dernman

@csg_cl said:
@dernman said:
@csg_cl said:
@dernman said:
@csg_cl said:
@dernman said:
@csg_cl said:
@dernman said:

Which she also might be against because she is a monarchist not to mention in many cases is answerable to religion. I could if you consider the baby isn't responsible for the rape or the fact that she could think the risk is worth it especially with their magic or in some cases science. Not to mention them having a different outlook on life and death.

You are focused on how she would feel about a procedure and the potential morality behind it. I don't agree with abortion, but I also don't believe it's my decision to make that choice for anyone else. This is the point of "pro-choice" ... you are going to be hard pressed to find any non-psychopath who gets excited and happy about abortions. WW at her core is about acceptance and love, which inherently makes such a judgmental mentality as you describe out of character. She might not understand another woman's choices, but you can be damn sure she would stand up for the freedom of those choices.

You haven't really given me any points that even hint that Diana would be non-liberal. Even to her own people she would be considered a liberal, possibly even a radical given how many times she's stood in opposition of their cultural stagnation with an aim toward progressiveness.

You're still too focused on how we see things. You're still holding on to the standards and parameters of how we lay the groundwork to approach the issue. You can't do that. She's not going to approach it like that and even if she did it doesn't mean she's going to hold one as more important than you.

This has nothing to do with being happy but saying that shows you're still thinking about our standards. THere could be many cultures that can be created that are not psycopaths but have reasons to be happy about it. Think of a culture that doesn't believe life or soul is in a baby until the moment of birth. Now think of said culture who believes it's beneficial or duty to abort this non being. She is those things but she doesn't accept accept murder does she and she does judge things that she believes wrong. Again I bring up Ares and his worshipers. There is a strong case for her to be pro life.

I have given you reason but you haven't given me anything that really says she would be. You're still holding on to playbook we use instead of hers. As I said in the beginning there are things on both sides that she will agree with and disagree with. Regardless what she is a Matriarchal Monarch or Matriarchal Royalist. Which really isn't liberal. You're just fooled into it because she's been coopted feminist Icon by fans. Liberal to her people doesn't equal liberal to ours. ALso just because she's has some liberal views among her people doesn't mean she's liberal about everything especially if she believes in the monarchy, royalty of her people which she does.

Side not: If a culture traditions are what we consider liberal in ours (not saying Amazons are or not this is just a side note) that would make what we consider conservatives to be liberal in theirs.

Again the only answers is either Matriarchal Monarch or Matriarchal Royalist period. Anything else is wrong.

SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:
@csg_cl said:
@dernman said:
@csg_cl said:
@dernman said:
@csg_cl said:
@dernman said:
@csg_cl said:
@dernman said:

You're still too focused on how we see things. You're still holding on to the standards and parameters of how we lay the groundwork to approach the issue. You can't do that. She's not going to approach it like that and even if she did it doesn't mean she's going to hold one as more important than you.

This has nothing to do with being happy but saying that shows you're still thinking about our standards. THere could be many cultures that can be created that are not psycopaths but have reasons to be happy about it. Think of a culture that doesn't believe life or soul is in a baby until the moment of birth. Now think of said culture who believes it's beneficial or duty to abort this non being. She is those things but she doesn't accept accept murder does she and she does judge things that she believes wrong. Again I bring up Ares and his worshipers. There is a strong case for her to be pro life.

I have given you reason but you haven't given me anything that really says she would be. You're still holding on to playbook we use instead of hers. As I said in the beginning there are things on both sides that she will agree with and disagree with. Regardless what she is a Matriarchal Monarch or Matriarchal Royalist. Which really isn't liberal. You're just fooled into it because she's been coopted feminist Icon by fans. Liberal to her people doesn't equal liberal to ours. ALso just because she's has some liberal views among her people doesn't mean she's liberal about everything especially if she believes in the monarchy, royalty of her people which she does.

Side not: If a culture traditions are what we consider liberal in ours (not saying Amazons are or not this is just a side note) that would make what we consider conservatives to be liberal in theirs.

Again the only answers is either Matriarchal Monarch or Matriarchal Royalist period. Anything else is wrong.

The question in the title is "Democrat or Republican" it's not complicated.

Dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Dernman

@scorpio_cassadine said:
@dernman said:
@csg_cl said:
@dernman said:
@csg_cl said:
@dernman said:
@csg_cl said:
@dernman said:
@csg_cl said:
@dernman said:

You're right. Especially when she's neither.

You don't give an answer to a question asking for red or blue when talking about the color of an orange.

Dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Dernman

@scorpio_cassadine said:
@dernman said:
@csg_cl said:
@dernman said:

That's bs. She wouldn't be for fiscal conservatism, cutting social programs, the proliferation of guns, banning Muslims, hindering civil rights, building a wall at the Mexican boarder and inhibiting a woman's right to choose. She'd most definitely be a Democrat.

This is bs because it's based on things I didn't say not to mention a slanted bias view of the other side.

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:
@csg_cl said:
@dernman said:
@csg_cl said:
@dernman said:
@csg_cl said:
@dernman said:
@csg_cl said:
@dernman said:

*shrug* ... we can only look at things from our own world since the DCU isn't actually real. I'm not arguing what political party she would be a part of ... as you'll note I already said I doubted she would find either Democrat or Republican particularly appealing, if you want to call her a Matriarchal Royalist knock yourself out, it's a meaningless term beyond a descriptor of what you view as her nations political system so there is no argument from me that she is indeed from a civilization that has a Matriarchy and a Monarchy thus your descriptor is valid, but it's not a political party system and it tells us nothing of her beliefs unless you want to extrapolate real world matriarchy and monarchy systems, but you just said we can't do that.

What does tell us of her beliefs are the comics themselves, and I would agree with @scorpio_cassadine that all evidence points to the fact that she wouldn't be for cutting social programs, the proliferation of guns, banning Muslims, hindering civil rights, building a wall at the Mexican boarder or inhibiting a woman's right to choose. Although I can't say I'd agree that she wouldn't be "fiscally conservative" ... that's pretty debatable.

Dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Dernman

@csg_cl said:
@dernman said:
@csg_cl said:
@dernman said:
@csg_cl said:
@dernman said:
@csg_cl said:
@dernman said:
@csg_cl said:
@dernman said:

*shrug* ... we can only look at things from our own world since the DCU isn't actually real. I'm not arguing what political party she would be a part of ... as you'll note I already said I doubted she would find either Democrat or Republican particularly appealing, if you want to call her a Matriarchal Royalist knock yourself out, it's a meaningless term beyond a descriptor of what you view as her nations political system so there is no argument from me that she is indeed from a civilization that has a Matriarchy and a Monarchy thus your descriptor is valid, but it's not a political party system and it tells us nothing of her beliefs unless you want to extrapolate real world matriarchy and monarchy systems, but you just said we can't do that.

What does tell us of her beliefs are the comics themselves, and I would agree with @scorpio_cassadine that all evidence points to the fact that she wouldn't be for cutting social programs, the proliferation of guns, banning Muslims, hindering civil rights, building a wall at the Mexican boarder or inhibiting a woman's right to choose. Although I can't say I'd agree that she wouldn't be "fiscally conservative" ... that's pretty debatable.

I believe we reached our limit where anything more is just a waste of energy. You know where I stand (actually I'm not sure because scorpio didn't and you seem to reference him like it applies) I know where you stand. Agree to end it?

SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:
@scorpio_cassadine said:

You don't give an answer asking for red or blue when talking about the color of an orange.

Oh so you admit that you're wrong? Okay.

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:
@csg_cl said:
@dernman said:
@csg_cl said:
@dernman said:
@csg_cl said:
@dernman said:
@csg_cl said:
@dernman said:
@csg_cl said:
@dernman said:

I believe we reached our limit where anything more is just a waste of energy. You know where I stand (actually I'm not sure because scorpio didn't and you seem to reference him) I know where you stand. Agree to end it?

limit reached

Dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Dernman

@scorpio_cassadine said:
@dernman said:
@scorpio_cassadine said:

You don't give an answer asking for red or blue when talking about the color of an orange.

Oh so you admit that you're wrong? Okay.

Oh more evidence you're not understanding whats going on? Okay

You don't give an answer to a question asking for red or blue when talking about the color of an orange.

You missed the edit.

SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csg_cl said:

She's a princess that buys penthouse apartments in Manhattan, stays in luxury hotels around the world, she donated all her income to charity and had to work at Taco Wiz, she drove a convertible Mercedes Benz on the show and an expensive sports car in BvS and beyond her costumes, she rarely wears the same thing twice. She's not at all fiscally conservative.

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csg_cl said:

She's a princess that buys penthouse apartments in Manhattan, stays in luxury hotels around the world, she donated all her income to charity and had to work at Taco Wiz, she drove a convertible Mercedes Benz on the show and beyond her costumes, she rarely wears the same thing twice. She's not fiscally conservative.

there is a difference between personal wealth and fiscal conservatism. The latter is technically a political platform around smaller government spending and avoided bloated central government.

SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csg_cl said:
@scorpio_cassadine said:
@csg_cl said:

She's a princess that buys penthouse apartments in Manhattan, stays in luxury hotels around the world, she donated all her income to charity and had to work at Taco Wiz, she drove a convertible Mercedes Benz on the show and beyond her costumes, she rarely wears the same thing twice. She's not fiscally conservative.

there is a difference between personal wealth and fiscal conservatism. The latter is technically a political platform around smaller government spending and avoided bloated central government.

Duh? Smaller government usually entails cutting social programs that Republicans refer to as "entitlements" and Diana wouldn't be down for that. I listed her characteristics because she obviously doesn't care about money, however that's one of the main things Republicans care about.

Avatar image for deactivated-57b89658ba257
deactivated-57b89658ba257

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe it comes down to whether she likes the truth or not

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/14/hillary-clinton-took-millions-anti-lbgt-countries-gays-jailed-put-death/

SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's sure not hard to tell who the republicans are in this thread.

JamieWolfe7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

No Caption Provided

Wonder Woman's politics. Thoughts on her inaugural address?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's always Canada?

No Caption Provided

or maybe not

JamieWolfe7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah. The choices were too limited. I'm a Gary Johnson supporter, I personally hate Trump.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scorpio_cassadine said:

Nah. The choices were too limited. I'm a Gary Johnson supporter, I personally hate Trump.

Classical Liberal then?

I can see the lack of choices though

On the left Clinton is a dangerous criminal, Sanders is cartoon mental case, on the right there is Trump who is, er..... very Trump. The GOP hasn't had anyone who could be described as either a proper republican or a conservative for years as they conserve nothing but their own interests. Personally I'd see Trump in as he cuts through the bollocks that comes out of the msm and the whingy sjw crowd

What did you think of Austin Petersen?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Might be slightly off topic, but it is a short left/right vid & I think it maybe relevant with what has happened in the last few days

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fG9FEMNb6k

Dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Dernman

@scorpio_cassadine said:

You would be wrong if you say me. Nor am I Democrat though I grew up that way. On the other hand your lefty bile is showing is showing though.

Dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stupid1 said:

Might be slightly off topic, but it is a short left/right vid & I think it maybe relevant with what has happened in the last few days

He makes some good points.

Side note: You really should change your name. It kind of discredits what you're saying even to some who might agree with what you're saying.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:
@stupid1 said:

He makes some good points.

Side note: You really should change your name. It kind of discredits what you're saying even to some who might agree with what you're saying.

Hahaha

Maybe

It's disarming though, like Trumps haircut

sooperfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By sooperfly

if you're asking this because of the two presidential nominees we have right now, all I can say is I cant see her aligned with either one.

@scorpio_cassadine said:

that wouldn't matter to her, especially a candidate like Clinton, I cant see WW supporting someone who doesn't care about her own Soldiers.

Dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Dernman

@sooperfly: Agreed. It's funny though because the whole woman thing wouldn't matter to them back in the day when Palin was on the ticket for vice president.

Sex should never be a consideration.

JamieWolfe7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:

@sooperfly: Agreed. It's funny though because the whole woman thing wouldn't matter to them back in the day when Palin was on the ticket for vice president.

AMEN!!! They still make crap up about her and belittle her on a regular basis. Yet...whose endorsements have historically yielded more positive results? Hint, there's not a D beside her name.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.