Can Wonder Woman tank a Planetary Busting attack, Energy and Blunt!

Posted by TheHercules (923 posts) 2 months, 7 days ago

Poll: Can Wonder Woman tank a Planetary Busting attack, Energy and Blunt! (12 votes)

Tank Planetary Busting with Low Damage 33%
Tank Planetary Busting with Mid Damage 8%
Tank Planetary Busting with High Damage 25%
Get Knocked Out 17%
Dies 17%
Avatar image for davidharewood14
#1 Posted by DavidHarewood14 (1759 posts) - - Show Bio

Not gonna vote because all JL members or Avengers etc. are inconsistent

#2 Posted by TheHercules (923 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Tedirey (2855 posts) - - Show Bio

Black holes can destroy suns and planets easily. The Void Hound has destroyed 10 star systems in it's test run. A Superman that is intending to kill can destroy planets......

Yeah she can tank it.

#4 Edited by TheHercules (923 posts) - - Show Bio

@tedirey said:

Black holes can destroy suns and planets easily. The Void Hound has destroyed 10 star systems in it's test run. A Superman that is intending to kill can destroy planets......

Yeah she can tank it.

Holy, Suns? In the PLural? Isn't that too much? But I guess it depends on the size of the black hole, right?

But, Yeah I agree she can tank a Planet Busting attack with Mid to High damage.

Avatar image for masterwitcher88
#5 Posted by masterwitcher88 (1401 posts) - - Show Bio

@tedirey said:

Yeah she can tank it.

Holy, Suns? In the PLural? Isn't that too much? But I guess it depends on the size of the black hole, right?

But, Yeah I agree she can tank a Planet Busting attack with Mid to High damage.

1. She survived an onslaught from the Greek God of War who was nigh-omnipotent at the time.
  2. She survived lightning from an angered Sky Father after she turned down his advancements.
  3. She held back a demonic force that shook the whole world.
  4. Survived inside black hole.
  5. Survived a black hole bomb.
  6. Tanked attacks from Imperiex Probes while injured.
  7. Took hits from Amazo who had the combined strength of Superman and herself.

I could go on but, yes she can take planet busting attacks with low to mid damage.

#6 Posted by gunchar16 (1874 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre crisis easy and rebirth is not even close, so depends.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.