User Reviews
1 (1)
1.5 stars

Average score of 2 user reviews

Meredith Finch disappoints – again. 2

To begin with, I would like to say that I have nothing personal against Meredith or David Finch. I simply don't agree or appreciate what they have been doing on this book (particularly for the plot) and sincerely wish that both the Finches and DC either try and solve the issues they are having with the series or leave it in between the hands of a different creative team. Keeping the book going in the way it has been going for the last few months would be a disservice to the fans, the creators, D...

Battle of Philosophies 0

No offence Meredith, but I don't really get how you are writing Diana lately and having her on this suppose mission to redefine war. Why would she need to redefine it. Eirene made good points there is logic behind it, about the philosophy about war and peace. Its true people with power can use peace to dominate their control (i.e Hitler was one example). War isn't a tool just used by the evil, yes it can have evil devices but it is also an opportunity for people to stand up and gain freedom. It ...