razzatazz's Wonder Woman #225 - Maximus - Emperor of Hollow Mountain! review

Avatar image for razzatazz

Stealing charisma

This issue isn’t really what you would expect based on the cover but that is not necessarily a bad thing.  The cover makes you believe that Wonder Woman is lassoing lightning, which even she admits in this issue is not possible, but that is not exactly what is happening.  The issue mostly revolves around a plot by a new supervillain called Maximus to capture Wonder Woman and steal her charisma.  It sounds like a silly concept (and really it is) but I can say it is not one I have read before.  Steve interjects despite not having an identity and convinces a spy agency to take him (this was kind of poorly explained.)  Mostly though this is just an average silver age romp, fun enough though the plot sometimes leave something to be desired.

Other reviews for Wonder Woman #225 - Maximus - Emperor of Hollow Mountain!