nerd_of_a_hero's Wonder Woman #21 - Ends Of The Earth, Chapter 2: The Edge Of Insanity review

Avatar image for nerd_of_a_hero

Diana and the Claw.

Spoilers / Review:

Yes, this is my first wonder woman comic. Yes, I brought it because of the front cover. No, it's wasn't my taste, but it was
good just for browsing. Director Steel tells Nemesis that Diana Prince and Etta Candy-Trevor might be amazons while conspiracy with Gorilla Grodd, forcing him to "keep an eye on her", and just when he bust into her home thinking that Grodd was inside, were actually the 2 White Gorillas from Gorilla City that acompany Diana. Meanwhile, Diana and Beowulf fights off a Demon-worshipping cult before fleeing. They then meet a warrior who was told by an Oracle (no, not Batgirl) that using the stone of eternity would help them cross plains, and fight Dgrth to save their realm. Though I like the art and humor with Nemesis, this whole mystical plains, fighting demons and barbarian go-all-out stuff isn't my thing. Overall, it's a browse.