User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

3.3 stars 3.3 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Diana and the Claw. 0

Spoilers / Review:  Yes, this is my first wonder woman comic. Yes, I brought it because of the front cover. No, it's wasn't my taste, but it was  good just for browsing. Director Steel tells Nemesis that Diana Prince and Etta Candy-Trevor might be amazons while conspiracy with Gorilla Grodd, forcing him to "keep an eye on her", and just when he bust into her home thinking that Grodd was inside, were actually the 2 White Gorillas from Gorilla City that acompany Diana. Meanwhile, Diana and Beowulf...

Insane in the brain 0

The last issue left me somewhat confused yet still entertained and this issue does the same again.  Again Wonder Woman is helping Beowulf, and then Stalker also shows up and explains his role in the whole ordeal.  Meanwhile in Washington Tom is forced to set up surveillance on Diana after Sarge Steel suspects that she has infiltrated the agency.  It is kind of hard overall to give a good impression of what is going on here other than to say that the action sequences were fun and the plot is goin...