• 130 results
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By jashro44

CORNELL WILL NOT STOP UNTIL HIS STAMP ON WOLVERINE'S LEGACY IS COMPLETE!

I don't know how it could be anymore complete then again I'm not Cornell....

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

@rustyroy: not to mention his own video game and car

d0npierre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#103  Edited By d0npierre

They will kill him...

...only to revive him again :p

MatteoPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So when Marvel runs out of ideas for characters they just kill them off for a few months :-/

NOthing new there.

midgard2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By midgard2

@squalleon: Agreed. Absolutely tired of Wolverine in the X-Men movies plus in the comics too.

lorex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

I wonder if Marvel has realized that having Wolverine in 10 + titles each month might diminish the value of the character. While I hopw this is the case I will not hold my breath.

skfalcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine is not going to die. Marvel wouldn't kill off their money maker.

Avatar image for gothicshieldagent
gothicshieldagent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright,animal variant covers are cute,I think the money from those should go to help animals. But,about Wolverine,why make so many books FEATURING him,if he's in too many,make less books with him in them rather than kill him off because you'll bring him back eventually so why do this,period? Make a new book with a new character,or one who might be good in his/her own book.

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

Death can be alot of things....not just him physically

Remember Deapool's Dead by Way?

Dr_Dinosaur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

May this mammal "Wolverine" die a thousand deaths and not come back ever again. Its face is everywhere and it is annoying.

(outside of that: People would have to be fools to think he is actually going to be killed off. More than likely he will die and come back in like a month. Get serious people. no one stays dead for long in the marvel universe. I question anyones intelligence if we don't start understanding this type of pattern)

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine isn't actually dying. Don't overreact y'all :p

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine no, perhaps not, but the clown who's running around in his underoos at the moment? I sure F'n hope so.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#115  Edited By Wolverine008

@arturocalakayvee said:

Wolverine no, perhaps not, but the clown who's running around in his underoos at the moment? I sure F'n hope so.

I don't know, I'm growing to like this new guy!

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_soldierxii said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

The new Superior Wolverine or the user?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Wolverine008

You know what, I think you guys are overreacting. What Paul Cornell has created here with his Wolverine run is a revolution of Logan that rivals that of Chris Claremont's of the 1980s. Paul isn't afraid to take risks and push the envelope with his half assed writing! His cowardly and gimmicky Wolverine is incredibly well written in each interesting issue! From shooting innocent news reporters whom are trying to help him in the head to running around like a chicken with his head cut off due to having no healing factor, Cornellrine is an enigmatic character!

Cornellrine rules b%tches!

Perethorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

You know what, I think you guys are overreacting. What Paul Cornell has created here with his Wolverine run is a revolution of Logan that rivals that of Chris Claremont's of the 1980s. Paul isn't afraid to take risks and push the envelope! His cowardly and gimmicky Wolverine is incredibly well written in each interesting issue!

Was that sarcasm?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Wolverine008

@wolverine08 said:

You know what, I think you guys are overreacting. What Paul Cornell has created here with his Wolverine run is a revolution of Logan that rivals that of Chris Claremont's of the 1980s. Paul isn't afraid to take risks and push the envelope! His cowardly and gimmicky Wolverine is incredibly well written in each interesting issue!

Was that sarcasm?

NOPE! CORNELL HAS INDOCTRINATED ME!

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@super_soldierxii said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

Superior Wolverine is the sauce man! Super Soldier is just bitter! Who cares if the Wolverine we all know and love has been destroyed and replaced with some asshole whom doesn't hold any of his values? Comics need change!

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arturocalakayvee said:

@wolverine08 said:

@super_soldierxii said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

Superior Wolverine is the sauce man! Super Soldier is just bitter! Who cares if the Wolverine we all know and love has been destroyed and replaced with some asshole whom doesn't hold any of his values? Comics need change!

Lol.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope Paul Cornell writes Wolverine forever. As each issue grows more gimmicky than the last, I grow more attached to this new, raw Wolverine! You people must embrace the change, not fight it!

THIS.IS.COMICS!

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A depowered Wolverine should not be winning against Iron Fist and SHang Chi

1000% correct

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By kidchipotle

I hope Paul Cornell writes Wolverine forever. As each issue grows more gimmicky than the last, I grow more attached to this new, raw Wolverine! You people must embrace the change, not fight it!

THIS.IS.COMICS!

This series just feels right. It's about time the one true Wolverine is back.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Wolverine008

@wolverine08 said:

THIS.IS.COMICS!

You know...Each time you post something like this I die a little on the inside. Not because I think you're actually being serious but because you are internally burning.

"Burning"? I truly enjoy Cornellrine, and everyone else should too!

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@theacidskull said:

@wolverine08 said:

THIS.IS.COMICS!

You know...Each time you post something like this I die a little on the inside. Not because I think you're actually being serious but because you are internally burning.

"Burning"? I truly enjoy Cornellrine, and everyone else should too!

well, it's settled, you've officially lost it bruh.

No Caption Provided

Xanthos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

can I please declare bullpoop?

I'm not buying it. First off marvel time moves slowly. So 3 Months could take 3 years to complete. If they do kill Wolverine they'll bring him back.

Honestly I feel nothing matters in the Marvel universe because there are no real consequences in the marvel universe. The only person who manages to stay dead is Ben Parker. Thats my own mini rant. If Marvel wants me to buy 616 books they have to treat characters as if they have 1 life, and if they die. They don't come back.

With a few extensions * Iron Fist power can transfer.

Webhead_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What if Logan gets sick? The whole "3 months to die" sounds like a diagnosis rather than a countdown. I don't know if he's ever been sick like that. Anyway yeah, he came back from bare bones after being blown up, so...

Oscars94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Oscars94

I just want a time in the Marvel Universe where all of the main characters are alive at the same time. Is it too much to ask! Also, I don't know who keeps greenlighting stories for Wolverine to lose his healing factor. It' not really interesting...

BlackColossus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

## I am going to purchase Wolverine #3 and I swear, if I don't get some answers as to why Logan has totally went scaredy-cat, I am done with the mainstream 616. In the past 20 years, Logan lost his healing factor how many times? Even when Magneto ripped the adamantium out of his bones, he was weak for a few issues but the writing and plotting was so good, you couldn't wait to see if he would get it back and he developed as a character. I don't know WHAT I am dealing with now.

Wingfoot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

If only that were true...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.