Follow

Wolverine

Character » Wolverine appears in 16086 issues.

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's once mysterious past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, keenly enhanced senses, and bone claws in each hand (along with his skeleton) that are coated in adamantium; Wolverine is, without question, the ultimate weapon.

Wolverine fans: Do you hate Magneto?!!

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

..I think Magneto is an epic character, possibly the best Marvel villain of all time, but as a Wolverine fan I just cringe every time he encounters Logan, because, well there's absolutely nothing Logan can do against him. I mean Magneto is walking Kryptonite to Wolverine. I particularly hated the movie encounters between the two where Wolverine was repeatedly humbled by Eric.... So I am curious as to how fellow Wolverine fans feel about the master of magnetism. Love him or loathe him?!

mikex20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I like Magneto. A great villain should be more powerful than the hero.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Magneto fight for ideals and lives of his people, mutants. He remembers holocoust. He dont want to see it again. Why someone can hate him, if he is't some kind of purifier?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Magneto did come pretty damn close to killing him. Like in Fatal Attractions when he ripped out his adamantium and overloaded his healing factor with a flick of his wrist

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'm cool with Magneto.

He's got a badass attitude.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
    TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Magneto did come pretty damn close to killing him. Like in Fatal Attractions when he ripped out his adamantium and overloaded his healing factor with a flick of his wrist

yea he did

I personally love Magneto both he and Logan is among my favorite characters in comics.

SavageDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

I love Logan hes cool but Magneto is the man.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
    Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Every hero has a villain that can beat them. That's the whole point of villains.

Moreover, Magneto was created 10 years before Wolverine, so its not even like they were doing that.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I like both.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

This is kind of like asking if Spiderman fans hate Dr. Doom, sure Doom could probably kill him easy but that's just what good villains are like. Who wants to see heroes always busting up chumps? You want a villain that can legitimately threaten a hero. If Hulk just fought random purse snatchers no one would read his comics

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#11  Edited By Bezza

Well that's cool, because Magneto is my favourite Marvel villain by far, its just that you have mixed feelings when he is always the nemesis of one of your favourites!

Dayvid3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikex20 said:

I like Magneto. A great villain should be more powerful than the hero.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.