Follow

Wolverine

Character » Wolverine appears in 16086 issues.

A long-lived mutant with the rage of a beast and the soul of a Samurai, James "Logan" Howlett's once mysterious past is filled with blood, war, and betrayal. Possessing an accelerated healing factor, keenly enhanced senses, and bone claws in each hand (along with his skeleton) that are coated in adamantium; Wolverine is, without question, the ultimate weapon.

Fox Reportedly Wants James Mangold, Hugh Jackman for 'The Wolverine 2'

• 67 results
    MrDaniPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Gambit movie please.

DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By DanialCarroll

@mega_spidey01 said:

The villain should be Omega Red for Wolverine 3 .

Took the words right out of my mouth :)

Like everyone else has said, The Wolverine was pretty damn good until the giant robotic Silver Samurai, so I think they just need a better villain, and Omega Red has always been one of my favourites.

blastaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By blastaar

Daken, Romulus, Saberthooth, Feral, Wild Child, Wolfsbane and Cyber FTW

jason44143

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mega_spidey01 said:

The villain should be Omega Red for Wolverine 3 .

Is there even any doubt that he'd be the next villain. I mean of all the CLASSIC wolverine villains that havent been seen, hes pretty much the only one left.

I too would love to see him in a movie but there is nothing that these wolverine or x-men movies have shown me thus far, that have proven to me that they will do him any justice.

It really sucks too, cause i've really liked the majority of their casting decisions. Jackman has been a great wolvie, and i never would have thought to cast him from the get go. Plus he loves the character so much that he willingly will play the part as long as they or anyone else want him too, regardless of how bad the movies are, he just loves being wolverine. Its just the awful writers and the horrible studio that just want to pump out crap movies without putting the thought needed to put into them.

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

Ugghh. I liked The Wolverine, but Days of Future Past will be his 6th movie (7th if you count First Class). He's already the main character of 6 movies. Give someone else a chance.

I agree that I would like to see an X-Men movie about another X-Men character. Don't get me wrong, I love Wolverine, but I think it's time for the other X-Men characters to get a chance in the spotlight.

frogjitsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

No old man Logan...at least until Jackman is an old man. Imagine Jackman reprising his role as Wolverine after like 20 years of not playing him. That. Would. Be......LEGENDARY.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
    Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Old Man Logan ... while awesome ... would essentially include the Hulk as the main antagonist, and would probably cross swords at the moment with Marvel Entertainment. (Though Hulk actually eating Wolverine on the big screen, only to have him heal and rip his way out would be, well, it would be ... very ... odd ...)

Enemy of the State would by necessity include various X-Men, SHIELD, HYDRA and other elements of the Marvel U if done even remotely properly. If for nothing else than to express the sheer terror implicit in having a Wolverine turned against them and set to kill. Sounds too ambitious a project on the surface though so I find it doubtful. However, I can see numerous twists they could take, placing the onus mostly on Gorgon, The Hand, Japan and Wolverine. Perhaps a SHIELD cameo if contracts permit - Elektra would be an awesome addition as well.

But good god would I love Marvel to find a way to have Wolverine and Hulk tear into one another on the big screen. Really. Who wouldn't want to see that fight?

Things they need to repair;

1) Deadpool. For the love of all that is holy.

2) Adamantium. Indestructible people! And extremely bleepin rare. Folks blocking his claws with regular, run of the mill katanas? No. I mean, WTF.

3) Silver Samurai. The robot can kiss my arse.

Overall, I'm down for a Wolverine 2.

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

Yes!!

Jeremy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That right there enough to have the wolverine 2

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still didn't see the first part, but looking forward for the second!

Timotheus316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If they could get one person to write it and the money grubbing bureaucrats out of it, then yea, I'd be down for another Wolvie movie. Keep it completely true to the storyline(s) and I'm in the seat.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#62  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Anybody who thinks or even wants Marvel to get the X-Men movie rights is pretty stupid

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting.

Avatar image for mister_sensational
    Mister_Sensational

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would be on board for a third Wolverine solo film (although I like to think X-Men Origins didn't really happen and The Wolverine is his only solo film so far) as I said on this site before The Wolverine came out I was really hoping that film did well so we could get a third film and see Omega Red (my favorite Wolverine villain) and X-23 if they could think of a good story that involves the two of them.

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I just came here to hear the whining. =)

flashrobin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More interested in seeing a Deadpool movie than another Wolverine movie tbh....

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By flameboy298

Cyclops, Jean, Storm are just outcasts in this franchise

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
    Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd watch it. I'd like to see them redo Wolverines Team-X days, because lord knows the first movie screwed up.

DarkerPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wanna see Wolverine with Alpha Flight! Plus I really want to see Northstar make it to the big screen. Sasquatch could be really awesome looking plus Aurora, Puck, Snowbird, so much potential. They could battle evils like the Wendigo or Brett Ratner…. Plus I would love Mr. Sinister and have it be revealed that it was really Madelyne Pryor in X3 instead of Jean Grey and have her come back :)

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
    TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

But good god would I love Marvel to find a way to have Wolverine and Hulk tear into one another on the big screen. Really. Who wouldn't want to see that fight?

I second that.....

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.