This is not the Wolverine you know.
Logan is a teenage rebel with a real good reason for having a real bad attitude. Ever since being left in a nearby forest - with no memory of who he was or how he got there - Logan (or Wolverine, as his classmates sometimes call him) has been stuck in a martial arts school in the icy wilds of Canada. No wonder he's bored, restless, and yearning. There's a whole world out there, and Logan can almost taste it. But he's chained to a past he can't remember and can't escape. Now it just may destroy his future.
- Chapter One: Quiet Earth
- Chapter Two: No Regrets
- Chapter Three: Careful What You Wish For
- Chapter Four: Wind, Wood and Water
- Chapter Five: Mean Streets
- Chapter Six: The Sound of Silence
- Chapter Seven: Silent Running
- Chapter Eight: The End of the Beginning
- Chapter Nine: The Truth Will Set You Free