WitchWorks is a pulp horror magazine fashioned after the style of pulp magazines and horror comics that were popular during the 1940s and 1950s. We are always looking for pulp style stories and art that capture the gritty atmosphere and dark humor of the golden era of fiction and comics.
This issue features eight authors who have a dark story to tell.
- The Caverns of Despair by Troy Vevasis
- Mean Streets by Gerald E. Sheagren
- Redemption on West and Fourth by Gage Greenwood
- Ax by Samantha Ryce Curreli
- Beach Boy by Evan Purcell
- Every Mother's Child by John Sowder
- The Meadow by Jade T. Woodridge
- Payment is Due by Franklyn Searight
- Cooking With Laura Winchester by Ross Smeltzer