WitchWorks is a pulp horror magazine fashioned after the style of pulp magazines and horror comics that were popular during the 1940s and 1950s. We are always looking for pulp style stories and art that capture the gritty atmosphere and dark humor of the golden era of fiction and comics. This issue features seven authors who have a dark story to tell.
- The Tales of Baron Urbenstein by Troy Vevasis
- The Witch's Eyes by Neal Privett
- Susan's Hair by John Teel
- Business as Usual by Joe Quenell
- To Be Eaten by Noah Patterson
- Open House by Ben Larned
- Let The Moon Disclose Her Silver Horn by Jill Hand