Read ME

#1 Posted by davidkenneth (500 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Winter know any of his family? I'm asking because I'm not sure how up to date his data is.
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
#2 Posted by BuckshotWasHere (19547 posts) - - Show Bio

He doesn't know about his relation to Zealot. It would be cool (if Wildstorm still existed...) if Battalion had files on it since he was weatherman and I imagine Bendix would have had Winter's biology looked at (he had samples of every hero he knew for his evil purposes, and even if he weren't evil, it would be good policy to have records of his people) and so Battalion knew and eventually it came out.

#3 Posted by kheranlord12 (1304 posts) - - Show Bio
@Buckshot said:

"He doesn't know about his relation to Zealot. It would be cool (if Wildstorm still existed...) if Battalion had files on it since he was weatherman and I imagine Bendix would have had Winter's biology looked at (he had samples of every hero he knew for his evil purposes, and even if he weren't evil, it would be good policy to have records of his people) and so Battalion knew and eventually it came out. "

I real desperate for  Winter to know who his parents are. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.