airdave's Who's Who: The Definitive Directory of the DC Universe #15 - Matrix-Prime to Mister Tawny-Tawny review

Avatar image for airdave

A Story on Every Page!

It must be a challenge to compile a Definitive Directory on fluid comic book characters. Each issue of Action, Detective, Aquaman, The Flash, Green Lantern and Wonder Woman bring new, monthly changes. Fresh ideas. A new take on heroes, villains, weapons and locations. This issue looks at a diverse number of characters from the various Ages of DC Comics. There are two different versions of Mr. Mxyzptlk. There's the obscure Merry the Gimmick Girl; Mento, Mera, Midnight, The Mist and a gaggle of Misters.

The stand-out for me is 'Mazing Man. His story is on page five.

His backstory is full of heart and sincerity. Yes, there's a dash of mental health. Maybe in this cockeyed world it is crazy to be earnest, outgoing and helpful. Wide-eyed innocence and wonder toward the world around us.

I'll take that.

For each one of the entries there is a story on every page. The one that still catches my eye is 'Mazing Man. Is there a character or a story that catches you?

Other reviews for Who's Who: The Definitive Directory of the DC Universe #15 - Matrix-Prime to Mister Tawny-Tawny