baal_zak's What If? Secret Wars #1 - What If...Doctor Doom Kept The Beyonder's Power; What If The Runaways Became The Young Avengers, Part 5 (of 5) review

Avatar image for baal_zak

God exists and he's Latverian

This is definitely the best "What if" story of the year that shows not only Doom's greatness in all his magnitude but his ambivalence between madness and his self-imposed role as our savior. The art is also worth of applause where the Mexican Jorge Molina made one hell of a job and gave us great battles scenes.

The only complaint about the issue was the fifth part of the Runaways, foreseeable and completely boring (just as the other parts) so it was no big surprise.

Other reviews for What If? Secret Wars #1 - What If...Doctor Doom Kept The Beyonder's Power; What If The Runaways Became The Young Avengers, Part 5 (of 5)