Sumika and Ikuma dream of one day holding their own wedding at a romantic chapel, but Ikuma’s screwup during their midsummer trip to Karuizawa results in Sumika standing at the altar without him, playing another man’s bride! Can this pair of lovebirds overcome the greatest crisis they have faced since getting married?!
Buying a home, having kids…the happy couple has started thinking about their future, and things are about to get chaotic!
- Chapter 52: As Many Times as it Takes
- Chapter 53: Let's Play at Home
- Chapter 54: I Want to be Alone
- Chapter 55: When the Husband is Asleep
- Chapter 56: The Far-Off Future
- Chapter 57: When I Was Alone
- Chapter 58: The Stand-Alone House of His Dreams
- Chapter 59: To Their New Home
- Chapter 60: Post-Move Poverty