It’s festival time! There are reckless drivers, sharpshooting teachers, accidental sleepovers, cooking disasters, couple’s karaoke and romantic mischief afoot, too! Will Yuiga survive this onslaught of romantic hijinks or will the embarassment be too much for him?!
- Question 35: A Genius Secretly Dances to the Foolery of [X]
- Question 36: Sometimes Poignant Solitude and [X] Can be the Downfall of a Genius
- Question 37: Sometimes Geniuses Are Subject to the Domino Effect of [X]
- Question 38: On a Clamorous Night, [X] Cannot Study
- Question 39: The Light in a Genius's Eye Is All [X]
- Question 40: An Elder Faces Her Own Choice with [X]
- Question 41: At Times, the Vision of an Elder Leads Back to Young [X]
- Question 42: A Genius and the Surface of the Water Reflect Only [X]
Note: The digital edition (8/6/2019) for this volume was released before the print edition.