As it turns out, Nariyuki’s quest to help three geniuses with their education may be more than the studious tutor can handle! He meets overeager fathers with marriage on their minds and has to play sports to make sure he gets the job done! Will all this wrangling be the straw that breaks the camel’s back?
- Question 8: Who Does a Genius Wrestle with [X] For?
- Question 9: A Genius Resonates Emotionally with [X]?
- Question 10: A Maiden Is to Genius as [X] Is to Once a Day?
- Question 11: Said Value to a Genius Is a Consequence of [X]?
- Question 12: What She Wants from a Genius Is [X]
- Question 13: Sometimes a Genius's Panic Is Inversely Related to [X]
- Question 14: A Genius in the Forest Strays for [X]
- Question 15: A Genius Boiled in Bathwater Exposes [X]
- Question 16: Thus, a Predecessor Still Relates to a Genius as [X]