Rizu is a science genius who wants to study liberal arts. Fumino is effortlessly good at literature, but math makes her head spin. Nariyuki is stuck between a rock and a hard place, but who can complain about tutoring a couple of cute girls?
- Question 1: Genius and [x] Are Two Sides of the Same Coin
- Question 2: A Genius's Yearning = [x]
- Question 3: When Geniuses Make a House Call, [x] is of Utmost Important
- Question 4: A Fish is to Water as a Genius is to [x]
- Question 5: The Pathos of a Celebrated Genius = [x]
- Question 6: A Genius's Conception of Civilization is [x]
- Question 7: Therefore, a Genius Enjoys [x]