Five issue mini-series.
The story is about two adolescents: Madison, one of the hottest chicks in school and former girlfriend of one of the football players, and Duncan, a nerd nobody wants to hang out with and who likes to listen to punk rock music. Somehow, the two become friends and soon thereafter they already have to leave town.
All chapter titles are named after classic punk rock songs (that also appear on the mix-tape "Call-to-Arms" that Duncan gives to Madison in the first issue):
- #1 - "What We Do Is Secret" by Germs
- #2 - "That’s When I Reach For My Revolver" by Mission Burma
- #3 - "Bigmouth Strikes Again" by The Smiths
- #4 - "Help Save the Youth of America" by Billy Bragg
- #5 - "Death or Glory" by The Clash
Collected in We Can Never Go Home.