As Minare struggles to establish an identity for her radio show and for herself as a radio personality, she enters the recording booth for the fourth time devoid of good ideas. A clever script from veteran writer Kureko helps save the episode, but when it’s revealed his days at the station may be numbered, the repercussions leave Minare less than thrilled…
- Chapter 25: "The party does on."
- Chapter 26: "I can't go back there."
- Chapter 27: "Things won't play out."
- Chapter 28: "I can't talk about it over the phone."
- Chapter 29: "You can't save everyone."
- Chapter 30: "My heart won't reach you."
- Chapter 31: "I want to chase after you."
- Chapter 32: "I don't wanna go with you."
Note: The digital edition (10/6/2020) for this volume was released before the print edition.