Follow

Watchmen

Team » Watchmen appears in 44 issues.

Watchmen is a twelve-issue comic book limited series created by writer Alan Moore, artist Dave Gibbons, and colorist John Higgins. The grouping of heroes and villains contained in the work are not, in fact, named "The Watchmen", though they were at one point referred to as "Crimebusters". Rorschach, Nite Owl and Dr. Manhattan were the team's primary heroes.

Which "Before Watchmen" Titles should I Pick Up?

Avatar image for stayclassymarvel
    StayclassyMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By StayclassyMarvel

We all have a designated budget for comic books, and I wanna check out a few of the Watchmen titles. Which ones are terrible? Which ones are less terrible?

Getmad24_7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Getmad24_7

Minutemen is great, definitely my favorite of the bunch. Ozymandias is my least favorite so far..

Avatar image for josedriveratcr7
    JoseDRiveraTCR7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By JoseDRiveraTCR7

Minutement seems to be everyone's favorite so far. I think it's the best. I also think Silk Spectre is great, but some people dislike it for being too "girly". I personally enjoyed Ozymandias, but people felt the first issue was a rehash. Nite Owl has been okay. So far like almost half of the series has been focused on Rorschach.

Avatar image for johnkmccubbin91
    johnkmccubbin91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 672

User Lists: 103

#4  Edited By johnkmccubbin91

Nite Owl

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.