Follow

Watchmen

Team » Watchmen appears in 44 issues.

Watchmen is a twelve-issue comic book limited series created by writer Alan Moore, artist Dave Gibbons, and colorist John Higgins. The grouping of heroes and villains contained in the work are not, in fact, named "The Watchmen", though they were at one point referred to as "Crimebusters". Rorschach, Nite Owl and Dr. Manhattan were the team's primary heroes.

Whats the point?

RoboShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By RoboShark

A lot of people are in a tizzy about the new "Before Watchmen" series. But I gotta ask why? All books go from good to bad and back again. I get that people love it and the characters and all (I was one of the people who hated not seeing the squid in the film :D, don't bring up the sex scene.) And yes it is a must read imo if your new or a seasoned vet in comics. DC comics is giving us what we've wanted for years, more stories from the Watchmen universe. At least one of the upcoming books has to be a good read. So how can you complain about that? If one or all are up to par that's more than your ever thought you were going to get.

Ps - I gotta say it's hard no to have some kinda hope with Azzarello working on Rorschach.

Darkmount1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Darkmount1

I hate the whole idea behind Watchmen anyway, period. I don't like deconstructionism, and I prefer things being built UP, not torn down.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.