Follow

Watchmen

Team » Watchmen appears in 44 issues.

Watchmen is a twelve-issue comic book limited series created by writer Alan Moore, artist Dave Gibbons, and colorist John Higgins. The grouping of heroes and villains contained in the work are not, in fact, named "The Watchmen", though they were at one point referred to as "Crimebusters". Rorschach, Nite Owl and Dr. Manhattan were the team's primary heroes.

New Watchmen: Any good?

crazey_spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By crazey_spidey

Just wondering if it's worth checking out?

RoboShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By RoboShark

I've not read the new Comedian issue yet. But I enjoyed the Minutemen issue immensely. And the Silk Spectre issue was better than I thought, didn't know if it could hold my interest. The pirate stories at the end have yet to impress me yet but their a cool tag on.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By TDK_1997

The Minutemen one was good and the Silk Spectre one was awesome but the Comedian one wasn't that good.

midnightmare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By midnightmare

I haven't read them still, i have read the trade for the original series and saw the movie, but i have a question: If someone doesn't know the original story, or only have watched the movie, can he/her understand this precuels? will they contain spoilers?, and if they will, so should they read first the Alan Moore series?

Twentyfive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Twentyfive

Good or not, I am not going to consider it canon. Just a story featuring the watchmen characters. The Minutemen was the best of them though. So far...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.