Follow

War of the Green Lanterns

Story arc »

Beginning with Green Lantern #64 in March 2011, the Green Lanterns will be against each other through out all the Green Lantern books. What could tear Hal Jordan, Guy Gardner, John Stewart and Kyle Rayner apart from each other?

What a disappointing arc

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By sexy_merc

Holy sh~t, the only good that came from it is building up Sin for the new readers, but I have a feeling it's really going to stain his character if they make him an anti-hero or something.

Also, this fall from grace and redemption aspect of Hal is really tiresome. No one wants to read that anymore.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#2  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

Hal is gone......... Gl is dead to me....

Misterwizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Misterwizz

Geoff Johns work has been going downhill for some-time, but I'm afraid he might have hit rock-bottom. Guess I'll have to find out when I pick Green Lantern 1 to see how long this really will last. To me the character of Sinestro has and always was best as a villain!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.