No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

User Lists: 2

Edited By No_Name_

No Caption Provided

Ever since Russian director Timur Bekmabetov announced that he would be directing the sequel to the first Wanted film, and his call for the revival of Jolie's "Fox" character; many fans of the comic as well as the film have been left scratching their heads. How would she return for a sequel to the first film, if she clearly died in the first?

If you've read the comic, then you know that Fox shouldn't have died when she did in the film. According to MTV; Jolie had demanded that Fox be killed off at the end of the first Wanted film.

“In the original, she doesn’t kill herself,” said Jolie. “I actually changed the ending. I said, ‘If she was to find out she had killed people unjustly and was a part of something that wasn’t fair, then she should take her own life.’”
    How do you guys think they'll be able to solve this conflict of interests? Do you think it's better to leave Fox out of it? How can they fit her in if the actress was so adamant about seeing her dead? What do you guys hope to see?

FYI: Sorry to the overseas Viners if you can't watch the interview. :(
    Avatar image for vlad_tepes_dracula
    Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I am overseas, and i CAN watch it! ;p

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#2  Edited By No_Name_
    @Vlad Tepes Dracula: Awesome!
    LastSon1027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By LastSon1027

I wish this movie would have never happened and save two hours of my life I could have done something constructive with.

Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
    Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

I liked the movie, but I really wanted to see Mr. Rictus and the gang from the actual comic

csimon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By csimon

The 1st wanted was just Ok! is there a need for a 2nd part? I don't think so! To Add I think angelina jolie is so hot but not so much in that movie to skinny she almost looked like she was on crack  any way if this does come to pass I will go see it but i hope Fox is not in it she as far as a story stand point goes.

Avatar image for vlad_tepes_dracula
    Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Babs said:
    @Vlad Tepes Dracula: Awesome!
    ya i know xD
    Jamiracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Jamiracles

I would almost want a prequel movie based entirely on her character because I loved her so much in Wanted.

She was one of the few actresses who really captured the presence of what a dangerous woman should possess. I never did really like her in Tomb Raider but I LOVED her in Wanted and would certainly like to see her come back and do SOMETHING. But i'd hate to see them destroy everything they achieved with the last picture, so, we'll see. Fun film with an interesting premise and a smart plot. Don't get those very often, especially ones that detract so heavily from the initial source material and still come out with its own personality.

Tyler Starke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Tyler Starke

Freakin Canada I'm not even overseas!. I'm from the states originally  and had no idea, there was so many websites I couldn't watch videos on anymore.

Media_Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Media_Master

Dead should stay dead

Avatar image for the_sharp_dressed_lady
    The Sharp Dressed Lady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, it would be HUGELY advantageous for them to bring back the main characters, so have it so Fox was put into the yogurt goop right after she shot herself so she can star in the sequel. While you're at it, have everyone get the goop so they can all come back for the sequel. 

In The Wanted Universe, NO member of the fraternity dies!! That could even be the movie tag line!! 8O

THEY ALL GET THE GOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8O 

An unspoken-of fraternity rule, no doubt. ;D 

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#11  Edited By The_Martian

I'm glad Jolie knows her character better than the writers of the comic.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.