Vulture Respect Thread

#1 Posted by k4tzm4n (41737 posts) - - Show Bio

Show some love for the most DANGEROUS aerial combatant in the Marvel Universe!  

Fear his tactics, martial arts, and astonishing use of the environment! 

#2 Posted by k4tzm4n (41737 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you dare try to take Mr. Toomes out in the air?...Impossible! 

You can dream to one day be like him...But alas, you shall never achieve such a goal.

He's become SUCH a gifted fighter, he can move with 10 ton punches!

Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
#3 Posted by defaultdefaultdefault (16426 posts) - - Show Bio

man. these kids today just have no idea how powerful the Vulture is!!!

#4 Edited by rbysjti (10859 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE said:

" man. these kids today just have no idea how powerful the Vulture is!!! "

lol.",) but somehow, i get to know more about Vulture and makes me think that he's actually stronger than what I''ve thought about him before.
#5 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29886 posts) - - Show Bio

Vulture is awesome, one of Spidey's best B-list villians besides Mysterio and Electro.
#6 Posted by xerox_kitty (17342 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's sad we wont get to see John Malkovich as the Vulture.  That would have been brilliant.
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
#7 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (8467 posts) - - Show Bio

I was never a fan of Toomes, but Blackie Drago made a great Vulture IMO
#8 Posted by TheBlueAngel93 (21064 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
"I think it's sad we wont get to see John Malkovich as the Vulture.  That would have been brilliant. "
Just because we're getting a reboot, doens't mean they won't call on him in the future :)
#9 Posted by geraldthesloth (32690 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided
Feel the power!

also a tribute made by me for ol toomsy!

#10 Posted by info nation (867 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123: Spider-Man has some of the best villains EVER. That's why a lot of Superheroes aren't as popular as him, because they hardly ever fight any of Spidey's foes!
#11 Posted by Meteorite (3479 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
" Vulture is awesome, one of Spidey's best B-list villians besides Mysterio and Electro. "
Truer words were never spoken
Avatar image for violet_eyed_dragon
#12 Posted by Violet-Eyed Dragon (2265 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123:   Mysterio and Electro are A-list.  @info nation said:
" @InnerVenom123: Spider-Man has some of the best villains EVER. That's why a lot of Superheroes aren't as popular as him, because they hardly ever fight any of Spidey's foes! "
yeah i agree.  look at how daredevil's popularity took off once he got one of Spidey's villains. 
#13 Posted by Mr Bubbles (148 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Vulture

#14 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29886 posts) - - Show Bio
@Violet-Eyed Dragon: Electro and Mysterio are b-list. Venom, Ock, and Goblin are a-list.
Avatar image for violet_eyed_dragon
#15 Posted by Violet-Eyed Dragon (2265 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
" @Violet-Eyed Dragon: Electro and Mysterio are b-list. Venom, Ock, and Goblin are a-list. "
i disagree.  The villains/foes Spidey most often fights/challenges that are A-list are:  The Osborns, J. Jonah Jameson, Punisher, the Venoms, Mister Negative, the Kravens, Mysterio, Electro, Lizard, Doc Ock, Kingpin, and debateably Tombstone.   I include them based on these factors: power, character development, and impact on Spidey's life.  To be an A-lister they must do this on a consistent basis.  Mysterio is a villain Spidey always has trouble fighting because of the uniqueness of his powers and the fact that he is so much more clever than him.  Electro was always one of the most powerful, and after Power to the People he definatly got the development to be A-list.  Keep in mind that while he never gets as much attention as the goblins and the symbiotes he has a steady track-record including being the one responsible for Breakout.     
The b-listers include Vulture (though he probably impacted Spidey more than most of his other villains by killing Nathan Lubensky), Rhino, Shocker, Red Vulture, the Hobgoblins (most of the time), the Jack o'Lanterns, Lightmaster (he has the power, but not the success rate), Sandman, Scorpia, Boomerang, Chameleon, Hydro-man, and Trapster.     
spidey has very few villains worse than this, but i guess White Rabitt and Lady Stilt-Man could get this honor.  
#16 Posted by info nation (867 posts) - - Show Bio
@Violet-Eyed Dragon: True! I think More of Spidey's enemies should try their luck with other heroes! After all, if Electro and Sandman are so powerful why can't they fight someone like the Silver Sufer! I know he's got the power cosmic but Sandman's is practically invincible and Electro can manipulate energy to the point where even S.S. would be impessed! (No wonder The Silver Surfer gets no love! He has fewer worthy opponents than Superman!)
Avatar image for twix_right_side
#17 Posted by Twix_Right_Side (2406 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.