Follow

Venom

Character » Venom appears in 2797 issues.

The Venom symbiote originally bonded with Peter Parker, AKA Spider-Man, during his adventure in the first Secret Wars on the Beyonder's planet called Battleworld. Initially, he thought the symbiote was just an attire. However, upon his discovery, he rejected it because he realized that it was sentient. Since then, the symbiote has bonded with several other hosts, including Eddie Brock, Angelo Fortunato, Flash Thompson, Ann Weying, and even Carol Danvers. Currently, its host is Eddie Brock.

What Ever Happened to Ultimate Venom??!?

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
    TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

Edited By TheCheeseStabber

I was wondering this he was captured an taken to Latevaria right before Ultimatum and then Puff He vanishes unless ive missed a issue or to some where You guys think he just got tired of beoing printed an stopped? Or maybe he died in Ultimatum. I dont know an with the Death Of Ultimate SpiderMan  im cpompleteley lost on this subject what do you guys think???!

Avatar image for violet_eyed_dragon
    Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

im curious too.

fitchy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By fitchy101

I don't remember seeing him since the third Ultimates run, but if memory serves that wasn't Venom. It was some Ultron thing that dissolved. Or was it?

TheVenomSite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By TheVenomSite

@fitchy101 - Yeah, that wasn't Eddie Brock Jr. as Venom in Ultimates 3.

I haven't read anywhere that Venom died in Ultimatium.  Ultimate Beetle was the one who took him to Latevaria at the end of the "War of the Symbiotes" arc.  That was three years ago.  With Beetle in preview art of Death of Spider-Man, there may be hope that Venom returns in some way or form...
    I read somewhere that Bendis vowed he wouldn't use Venom, but ultimately lost the argument not to put him in USM.  With the character only making two story arcs ('Venom' then 5 years later 'WofS' and now not heard of in 3 years) I tend to believe that it will be awhile before we see him again; however, he is definitely my favorite alternate version.
    OldManDuncan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By OldManDuncan

He'll probably be back when Ultimate Peter Parker is alive again as well.

Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Kiddevil
    @Duncan
    maybe he is the new spidey? just a dumb thought
    Avatar image for thecheesestabber
    TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6  Edited By TheCheeseStabber
    @kiddevil: be intresting maybe Dr.Doom has Venom sealed up some where an with the death of spidey he uses it on the corpse to like heal it but it becomes attached to him?not a dum though on your part actually, very though provoking
    Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Kiddevil
    @TheCheeseStabber
    ok :I  venom just sounds like the only person   that could be spider man well i think its also possable for harry to be spidey
    Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
    venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably still in Latveria.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.