Follow

Venom

Character » Venom appears in 2798 issues.

The Venom symbiote originally bonded with Peter Parker, AKA Spider-Man, during his adventure in the first Secret Wars on the Beyonder's planet called Battleworld. Initially, he thought the symbiote was just an attire. However, upon his discovery, he rejected it because he realized that it was sentient. Since then, the symbiote has bonded with several other hosts, including Eddie Brock, Angelo Fortunato, Flash Thompson, Ann Weying, and even Carol Danvers. Currently, its host is Eddie Brock.

Venom noob...

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Is Circles of Four a good starting point to start reading Venom?

Kayulzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Kayulzz

Personally i havn't read that much of circle of four, but that's because i much prefer the old look of the venom symbiote where Eddie Brock is its main host, i prefer brock as the host, i have to say. But i suppose its personal preference? Maybe read into the hosts of Venom and see which one intrigues you the most and go from there? The very first host was Spider-man, and then it went to Eddie Brock, reading into the more past areas of the symbiote is very interesting i must say, because Eddie brock soon doesnt want to be the host and thus in a nutshell later anti venom is created. But personally id start from the beginning, but it depends on your personal preference. Any questions, just ask and i'll try my best to answer them :D

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I'd recommend just reading all of the series that just ended. Was good stuff

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.