Follow

Venom

Character » Venom appears in 2807 issues.

The Venom symbiote originally bonded with Peter Parker, AKA Spider-Man, during his adventure in the first Secret Wars on the Beyonder's planet called Battleworld. Initially, he thought the symbiote was just an attire. However, upon his discovery, he rejected it because he realized that it was sentient. Since then, the symbiote has bonded with several other hosts, including Eddie Brock, Angelo Fortunato, Flash Thompson, Ann Weying, and even Carol Danvers. Currently, its host is Eddie Brock.

Venom Movie Plot?

Mr. Dead Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Mr. Dead Pool
    Crimson Clown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Crimson Clown

Hmmmmmmm...There all vary good Ideas, tell you the truth, I really can't make up my mind, Hmmmm...

spider2dfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By spider2dfly

reboot and movie version of the Venom: Dark Origins

Crimson Clown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Crimson Clown

I dont' think he should be a hero (He wasn't really much of a villain in Spiderman 3) But I wouldn't mind seeing Gargan (But it won't happen)

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By danhimself

i don't think he should get his own movie at all

Crimson Clown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Crimson Clown
    danhimself said:
    "i don't think he should get his own movie at all"

Why do you say that?
    Mutant X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Mutant X
    spider2dfly said:
    "reboot and movie version of the Venom: Dark Origins"
    Might work.

danhimself
    said:
    Sucks no one cares.

Eddie>Gargan
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By danhimself
    Crimson Clown said:
    "danhimself said:
    Why do you say that?"
    cause the only time venom's a decent character is when he was eddie fighting spider-man or gargan in the thunderbolts or dark avengers

he's just not a good solo character and i don't think he could carry a solo movie....i mean really if this movie does happen then who's going to be the antagonist?
    Mutant X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Mutant X
    danhimself said:
    "i mean really if this movie does happen then who's going to be the antagonist?"
    Carnage. Have you read Carnage Unleashed?
    Crimson Clown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Crimson Clown
    danhimself said:
    "Crimson Clown said:
    "danhimself said:
    Why do you say that?"
    cause the only time venom's a decent character is when he was eddie fighting spider-man or gargan in the thunderbolts or dark avengers

he's just not a good solo character and i don't think he could carry a solo movie....i mean really if this movie does happen then who's going to be the antagonist?
    "
    You could be right, But you never known, this might be that one movie that surprises us all (If Done Right of Course)
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By danhimself

i want to see carnage in a movie even less then i want to see venom in another movie

i don't understand why people like carnage....he was a crappy 90's character that no one could do anything with so they unceremoniously killed him off

if they are going to do a venom movie i think they need to give it some more time and let the sour taste of spider-man 3 go away....otherwise i can almost guarantee no one will see it besides fanboys 
    Crimson Clown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Crimson Clown
    danhimself said:
    "i want to see carnage in a movie even less then i want to see venom in another movie

i don't understand why people like carnage....he was a crappy 90's character that no one could do anything with so they unceremoniously killed him off

if they are going to do a venom movie i think they need to give it some more time and let the sour taste of spider-man 3 go away....otherwise i can almost guarantee no one will see it besides fanboys 
    "
    I like Toxin better, and I liked Spiderman 3, (It's kind of funny) I liked everything other people didn't like, the dancing, New Goblin, Sandman, Black Suit, I do think they should have do just two villains though, should have had Peter in the Black Suit during the first part and fight Harry, and then the second part have Venom Vs Harry and Peter, Harry gets killed and Peter Destroyed the sybeiote (I misspelled that) but dosen't kill Eddie (so that if they want to bring him back/Spin-Off they could use the "Doc Conners has that other piece of the Syboite (Still misspelled that!)" trick and bring Venom Back
    spider2dfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By spider2dfly
    Crimson Clown said:
    "danhimself said:
    "i want to see carnage in a movie even less then i want to see venom in another movie

"
    I like Toxin better, and I liked Spiderman 3, (It's kind of funny) I liked everything other people didn't like, the dancing, New Goblin, Sandman, Black Suit, I do think they should have do just two villains though, should have had Peter in the Black Suit during the first part and fight Harry, and then the second part have Venom Vs Harry and Peter, Harry gets killed and Peter Destroyed the sybeiote (I misspelled that) but dosen't kill Eddie (so that if they want to bring him back/Spin-Off they could use the "Doc Conners has that other piece of the Syboite (Still misspelled that!)" trick and bring Venom Back"
    well there's a movie plot right there..
    Mr. Punisher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Mr. Punisher

Leathel Protecor would be cool and as for Spider-Man being in it they could use him like they did in the Leathel Protector miniseries.

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By G'bandit
    danhimself said:
    "Crimson Clown said:
    "danhimself said:
    Why do you say that?"

"
    <---------------Loved the Venom Solo comic, like the one against Mace, it was really good.

Venom is a top Marvel character and the movie if is done right could even surpass Spider-man easily

All they need it to pic a good contender, although after what they did to him in SM3 might have hurt a lot of fans, me as a fan I think we should give it another chance :D Is not the same director, that Venom Hater! They are fans now :D

BY THE WAY I WANT EDDIE BROCK VENOM, NOT THE LATEST POSER.

Bio Guyver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Bio Guyver

Either reboot or continue a story with a new host.

I'd rather see a reboot, with samples of a symbiote in a ship that crash landed. Two people come in contact with the symbiotes; Eddie and Cassidy. Thus, Venom(anti-hero) and Carnage(antagonist) are born. Eddie wants to use his alien powers for good and so on.....just make the movie damn good.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17  Edited By pixelized

he died in 3?

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By G'bandit
    pixelized said:
    "he died in 3?"
    No, there was a big explosion in the end, that's all. How fast can the symbiote act, grab Brock and take him away before anyone notice? :P

That's the big question.

Besides SM3 didn't do him any justice, we can just assume it never happened XD

Bio Guyver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Bio Guyver
    pixelized said:
    "he died in 3?"
    Yeah, or he's Criss Angel.
    G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By G'bandit
    Bio Guyver said:
    "pixelized said:
    "he died in 3?"
    Yeah, or he's Criss Angel."
    Venom is better than that! If Harry cud Survive the explosion at such proximity, why Can't Venom? Specially when there was a good escape rout right behind him. Maybe he just got a few burns but escaped.

Besides is the comic book world, how many times have Jean Gray died exactly? :P

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#21  Edited By claws

he should become an lethal protector

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By pixelized
    Bio Guyver said:
    "pixelized said:
    "he died in 3?"
    That's cute.
    G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By G'bandit
    claws said:
    "he should become an lethal protector"
    Woooooooooooooo!

High fives! :D
    Bio Guyver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Bio Guyver
    G'bandit said:
    "Bio Guyver said:
    "pixelized said:
    "he died in 3?"
    Venom is better than that! If Harry cud Survive the explosion at such proximity, why Can't Venom? Specially when there was a good escape rout right behind him. Maybe he just got a few burns but escaped. Besides is the comic book world, how many times have Jean Gray died exactly? :P "

Eddie was without the symbiote, plus, fire is one of Venom's weaknesses lol

@Pix  Thanks? lol
    G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By G'bandit

You just got to love that smile :D

Say Cheese :D *Snap shot*

By the way I don't want to see Spiderman anywhere!!!! Unless maybe in a back flash, but that's about it! Or else I'm Fan-suing :P

Venom: Lethal protector! That's freaking right!

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By G'bandit
    Bio Guyver said:
    "G'bandit said:
    "Bio Guyver said:
    "pixelized said:
    "he died in 3?"
    Venom is better than that! If Harry cud Survive the explosion at such proximity, why Can't Venom? Specially when there was a good escape rout right behind him. Maybe he just got a few burns but escaped. Besides is the comic book world, how many times have Jean Gray died exactly? :P "
    Eddie was without the symbiote, plus, fire is one of Venom's weaknesses lol@Pix  Thanks? lol"
    Yeah but Venom is able to sustain quite a big amount of punishment from fire, now sound that's another story because it totally mess up his senses. Fire just burns and gets him really mad

Is not like Superman that he just has a glance at Kryptonite and is already crying about it :P

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#27  Edited By claws
    G'bandit said:
    "claws said:
    "he should become an lethal protector"
    Woooooooooooooo!

High fives! :D"

lol
    Bio Guyver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Bio Guyver
    G'bandit said:
    "Bio Guyver said:
    "G'bandit said:
    "Bio Guyver said:
    "pixelized said:
    "he died in 3?"
    Eddie was without the symbiote, plus, fire is one of Venom's weaknesses lol@Pix  Thanks? lol"
    Yeah but Venom is able to sustain quite a big amount of punishment from fire, now sound that's another story because it totally mess up his senses. Fire just burns and gets him really mad Is not like Superman that he just has a glance at Kryptonite and is already crying about it :P"
    lol

The friggen pumpkin bomb was inside the symbiote.
    Crimson Clown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Crimson Clown
    Crimson Clown said:
    "danhimself said:

"
    I like Toxin better, and I liked Spiderman 3, (It's kind of funny) I liked everything other people didn't like, the dancing, New Goblin, Sandman, Black Suit, I do think they should have do just two villains though, should have had Peter in the Black Suit during the first part and fight Harry, and then the second part have Venom Vs Harry and Peter, Harry gets killed and Peter Destroyed the sybeiote (I misspelled that) but dosen't kill Eddie (so that if they want to bring him back/Spin-Off they could use the "Doc Conners has that other piece of the Syboite (Still misspelled that!)" trick and bring Venom Back"
    Yeah...It Just Came To Me
    WeareVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By WeareVenom123

I think they should do Lethal Protector, or Dark Origins.  But the problem with both of those is that they both include Spiderman.

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#31  Edited By EganTheVile1

It will probably involve him becoming a hero after the Carnage symbiote surfaces

Deadly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Deadly

VENOM Lethal Protector all the way.  Why do people say carnage should be the villain?  VENOM has other villains like the Life Foundation, The Jury, Orwell Taylor, Sin Eater, The Stalkers, and Pyre the list goes on.  Thats what so cool about VENOM is that he takes on alot of people at once insted of one.  As for dark origins, that sucky mini series messed up so many times with Eddie's origins I lost track.  If you want the real origin read VENOM Lethal Protector #3.

Deadly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Deadly

VENOM Lethal Protector all the way.  Why do people say carnage should be the villain?  VENOM has other villains like the Life Foundation, The Jury, Orwell Taylor, Sin Eater, The Stalkers, and Pyre the list goes on.  Thats what so cool about VENOM is that he takes on alot of people at once insted of one.  As for dark origins, that sucky mini series messed up so many times with Eddie's origins I lost track.  If you want the real origin read VENOM Lethal Protector #3.

greatlord92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By greatlord92

how about this
    the movie starts with spider man kicking scorpions arse and sending him off to a lab to cure all the treatments he's been given
    meanwhile the little bit of the symbiote that Spider Man gave to Dr. Conners has also been sent to this lab and begins to multiply its mass
    scorpion escapes from his cell and tries to escape through the room where the symbiote is held
    his tail accidentally smashes the symbiotes tube and the symbiote laches onto his tail
    after he escapes the symbiote bonds to him and starts a new version of the story
    because he cant be a lethal protector (that would pussify him) and eddie brock is obviously dead ...duhhh

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By G'bandit
    @greatlord92 said:
    " how about thisthe movie starts with spider man kicking scorpions arse and sending him off to a lab to cure all the treatments he's been given meanwhile the little bit of the symbiote that Spider Man gave to Dr. Conners has also been sent to this lab and begins to multiply its massscorpion escapes from his cell and tries to escape through the room where the symbiote is held his tail accidentally smashes the symbiotes tube and the symbiote laches onto his tailafter he escapes the symbiote bonds to him and starts a new version of the storybecause he cant be a lethal protector (that would pussify him) and eddie brock is obviously dead ...duhhh "
    Eddie Brock is Venom. That he is dead, it can be corrected and it WILL be corrected.

Also they wont do that because Scorpio was not shown in another film. They're not going to be dumb enough to create the bad guy just to beat him in the beginning. That be a terrible choice. Another thing the Scorpio as Venom doesn't have a strong enough story to hold a film dedicated to his character. Eddie does.

So get ready for Eddie's return.

skaterjoey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By skaterjoey

i dont want the shitty-ass venom they had in SM3 i want the total badass McFarlane venom!!! XD

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.