Follow

Venom

Character » Venom appears in 2794 issues.

The Venom symbiote originally bonded with Peter Parker, AKA Spider-Man, during his adventure in the first Secret Wars on the Beyonder's planet called Battleworld. Initially, he thought the symbiote was just an attire. However, upon his discovery, he rejected it because he realized that it was sentient. Since then, the symbiote has bonded with several other hosts, including Eddie Brock, Angelo Fortunato, Flash Thompson, Ann Weying, and even Carol Danvers. Currently, its host is Eddie Brock.

Did VENOM Die In Spider-man 3?

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Andferne

IMO Venom no, but Brock did.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Copy

Yea he did. But a piece of the symbiote is still alive. And please tone down the language. This site has rules and you can get banned for that. And back to the symbiote I believe that that little symbiote will give birth to carnage.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Nighthunter

if he died then why does he have his own movie? lol

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Vrakmul

Post Deleted.

Deadly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Deadly

Post Deleted.

Golden Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Golden Surfer

Post Deleted.

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7  Edited By zero edge

Damn I missed this thread, anyways Deadly if you read this please tone down the language.

Colt Python says:

"Deadly says:
    "No Never if they did then Sam Raimi F**k YOU man so what if you don't like Venom still no reason to kill him off. Spider-man 3 SUCKED!"
    It's not Sam Raimi's fault it sucked.Everyone involved with the movie except Sam Raimi is responsible for the movies failure.The way the movie was wasn't how made it originally he was forced to add things.BTW he killed Venom of because that was the last movie for that Spider-man storyline that he created so even if Spidey died it wouldn't have mattered.Venom might be in a later movie.
    Post Edited:2007-12-30 16:23:28"

Yeah, this movie was not Sam Raimi's fault. It originally was supposed to be just about Sandman and a little bit of Harry. But Marvel pressured Sam into throwing Venom in. Plus it's just a movie. The bad guys die in movies to make it more dramatic.

Bookman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Bookman

zero edge says:

"Damn I missed this thread, anyways Deadly if you read this please tone down the language. Colt Python says:
    "Deadly says:
    "No Never if they did then Sam Raimi F**k YOU man so what if you don't like Venom still no reason to kill him off. Spider-man 3 SUCKED!"
    It's not Sam Raimi's fault it sucked.Everyone involved with the movie except Sam Raimi is responsible for the movies failure.The way the movie was wasn't how made it originally he was forced to add things.BTW he killed Venom of because that was the last movie for that Spider-man storyline that he created so even if Spidey died it wouldn't have mattered.Venom might be in a later movie.
    Post Edited:2007-12-30 16:23:28"
    Yeah, this movie was not Sam Raimi's fault. It originally was supposed to be just about Sandman and a little bit of Harry. But Marvel pressured Sam into throwing Venom in. Plus it's just a movie. The bad guys die in movies to make it more dramatic."

They should have Sandman die, if they wanted a villian to die. Venom is arguebaly the most popular villian in that movie!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Like I said, the movie didn't suck, it just had too much going on.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Rotten gun

no just my enthusiasim for spiderman movies died in spiderman 3

batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By batpool

I think the movie was terrible. If i wasnt into comics i could see myself liking it though.

about venom dying, its not completely based on the comic. you have to figure that in. All comic book movies are adaptations. They wont completely follow the storyline. Hell, having said that, I wouldent be surprised if they had put Craven the Hunter in it and made him a sixteen year old cheerleader. I think I was most disappointed with venom/Eddie Brock's size though. Eddie Brock was supposed to be a buff dude, you know?

But on another note, we should try to keep the language cool. Not trying to pick on anyone, I just like the number of people we have on here and would even like more. Considering Im one in about 20 people(out of 287,898...yes, I googled it!!) in my area that are into comics, I enjoy everyones veiws and opinions and would like to keep everyone here.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By kuchiku

of course not

Morphid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Morphid

He could not have, so Spidey pwned him with the stick-like iron pole things, he will still be in the forth(if they make one)!

Host

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Host

I liked spiderman 3, but no it wasn't as good as the other 2. Venom is still alive. brock isn't. Killing venom would close too many possible plots in future movies.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Resonate

This movie was the worst of the three by far

Venom is the only reason to consider renting it

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By fesak  Moderator

There's already a Venom spinoff movie in the works, so i'm guessing both Brock and the symbiote survived.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#17  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Does Spider-man 3 even count? Will Spidey4 be a sequel or start over.I'm guessing it's the second choice.

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#18  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Vance Astro says:

"Does Spider-man 3 even count? Will Spidey4 be a sequel or start over.I'm guessing it's the second choice."

No, it will be a sequel, but probably new cast. I've heard many people saying that Topher Grace should play Peter Parker, which would be awesome.

The Cosmic Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The Cosmic Kid

Spiderman 3 was exciting but no, Venom isn't dead Eddie Brock is.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Gottheit

The thing I hated about the movie was that Venom didn't refer to himself as "We." He didn't do it, and I hated it so much. Sooo much. Other then that, I highly enjoyed the movie.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#21  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

fesak says:

"Vance Astro says:
    "Does Spider-man 3 even count? Will Spidey4 be a sequel or start over.I'm guessing it's the second choice."
    No, it will be a sequel, but probably new cast. I've heard many people saying that Topher Grace should play Peter Parker, which would be awesome. "

This isn't a sitcom.That's going to look retarded if Spider-man 4 has new people in it.Thy should just do what there doing with Hulk and Punisher seeing as how the first one either sucked or the main actor couldn't return.If you replace a character on a sitcom,people will have time to get used to it.If after 3 movies,all of a sudden there is a new Spider-man,that's going to look bad.Thanx alot Tobey Macguire you horrible actor you,who thinks they are to good to keep playing Spider-man.

fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By fox

Yes. He died in the end of Spider-Man 3.

Fox

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Mr. Wilson
    1. Spiderman 2

2. Spiderman 3

3. Spiderman 1

And yes it would be awesome.

Avatar image for shawn_the_devil
    Shawn The Devil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Shawn The Devil

No Venom did not die, If He did you would see the symbiote Fragments fly, along with Eddie's body parts. Its common sense, If He died, you would see something fly, blood or something.

ChrisAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ChrisAngel

Shawn The Devil says:

"No Venom did not die, If He did you would see the symbiote Fragments fly, along with Eddie's body parts. Its common sense, If He died, you would see something fly, blood or something."

From my view of it, the both got toasted whrn the pumpkin bomb did it job and Eddie jumped in to try and stop it.. instant vaporization. Bye-bye boys.....Eddie, we hardly knew ye..

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Resonate

fesak says:

"Vance Astro says:
    No, it will be a sequel, but probably new cast. I've heard many people saying that Topher Grace should play Peter Parker, which would be awesome. "

haha

now that would be cool

Super-Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Super-Buster

Guys, its a comic book movie, it doesn't matter what happened in Spider-Man 3, the only thing that can "kill" Venom is if he wasn't popular with movie-goers. If writers want to use Venom, you think they're going to let a silly thing like a comic death get in their way? Whether Venom is dead or not depends on whether or not he's going to be in future movies, not the other way around.

box turtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#28  Edited By box turtle

Yup, Sam Raimi said so on the S3 DVD.
    Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Aronmorales

It looked like it to me.

how many people come back from explosions?
    ...yes I realize I'm dealing with a comic book movie...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.