Follow

V

Character » V appears in 72 issues.

An anarchist revolutionary who may be either terrorist or freedom fighter, dedicated to destroying the fascist Norsefire government

V Introduction

Avatar image for kainethewolfman
    KainetheWolfman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By KainetheWolfman

anyone familiar with the V for Vendetta movie or comic book, could you tell me his full introduction to evey? i thought it was really cool when i heard it but i can't remember it.

Avatar image for renegade_lantern
    Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Renegade Lantern

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Renegade Lantern says:

"Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition."

Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you, and you may call me V.

Avatar image for renegade_lantern
    Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Renegade Lantern

Thank you sir!

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Sho'Nuff

Charmcaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Charmcaster

uhhhhhhhhhhhh

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By King_Saturn

Renegade Lantern says:

"Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition."

Ha Ha Ha ! Nice

Avatar image for kainethewolfman
    KainetheWolfman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By KainetheWolfman

thank you for all your comments

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.