mscomicreader97's Usagi Yojimbo: Fathers And Sons #1 - Volume 19 review

Avatar image for mscomicreader97

Usagi Yojimbo Volume 19 Review

A remarkable story arch following our favorite rabbit ronin and his charge Jotaro. The story picks up directly where volume 18 leaves off and ends with a bittersweet ending. The intricate line work and and word bubble text is extraordinarily one of the best with Stan Sakai's work. The stories flow into one another properly with good amount of humor, action and wit with the always joyful translations marked by a certain (*) on words you might not be familiar with. A pleasure to read but as with most of this series of books you need to start at the beginning, if you've made it as far as book 18 I'd defiantly recommend to keep reading this volume for the plot-lines and transitional sequences.