Magic spells and mystic powers make mayhem in Duckburg, but Scrooge McDuck isn’t afraid, ’cause he’s tougher than the toughies and smarter than the smarties. Good thing, too. For someone’s turned the Beagle Boys into powerful Greek gods; a wicked wishing stone is making Donald and the boys disappear; and a rogue satellite is plunging toward Scrooge’s Money Bin! It’s more than one duck can stand… But is it more than he can afford? Collects issues #32-34 of IDW’s Uncle Scrooge series.
- Whom the Gods Would Destroy! (from Swedish Kalle Ankas Pocket 434, 2014)
- Scare of the Sky Satellite (from Italian Topolino 1354. 1981)
- Sometimes a Nickel Spent is a Dollar Saved (from Czech Kračer Donald 5/2013)
- The Wonderful Wishing Crown (from Italian Topolino 3238, 2017)
- Til Debt Do Us Part (from Dutch Donald Duck Weekblad 42/1982)
- News From the Shoes (from Dutch Donald Duck Weekblad 4/2008)