no_name_'s Uncanny X-Force #10 - The Killer Among Us review

Avatar image for no_name_

And I Bet You Thought Apoc Was Dead!

I have been consistently blown away by how phenomenal every new issue of Rick Remender's Uncanny X-Force has been, but this issue takes the cake.

The Good

Sacrifices, compromises, preemptive strikes and love triangles are all eloquently intermingled in issue #10 of Uncanny X-Force. If you thought the last nine issues of Rick Remender's series have been good, then you should be prepared to have your mind blown in issue 10. Without giving too much away, Warren is slowly losing control of himself as Archangel begins to gradually creep out from the psychic cage Psylocke created for him. To add fuel to this fire, Magneto and Cyclops soon may not be the only people aware of X-Force's existence once blackmail photos of the team on a murder spree wind up on the desk of a hungry reporter. How will they get out of this one?

Not only is the art gorgeous, the pacing of the story is perfect. The characterizations of all team members is spot on. Extremely well written book with an ending that will both shock you and leave you begging for more.

The Bad

There are no bad things about this book. Once fully submerged into this story, you'll find you're in for an amazing ride.

The Verdict

Like I said, this series has been consistently good- but this one is the absolute best. Gorgeous art, brilliant pacing and an ending that will leave you wanting more. Perfect issue.