cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

Edited By cbishop
    DateDUBI #22:View:Attached to Forum:Last:
    10/09/19Uncanny Origins: Mutants & Monsters(Blog) (Forum)Uncanny Origins: M&MDUBI #21
    Originally suggested in:
    TPB Cover
    TPB Cover
    Uncanny Origins #7
    Uncanny Origins #7

10/9/19:WUBI #1 was a suggested collection of the mutant origins from Marvel's Uncanny Origins. I revisited that in WUBI #107, finally suggesting a TPB of the whole series- something I'd been meaning to get to ever since that first WUBI. Just four months after #107, Marvel actually released the first half of the series as Uncanny Origins: Mutants & Monsters, collecting issues #1-7. As predicted, they did not go with an X-character for the cover. I think they would have gone with the Hulk cover, had he been green rather than grey, and as I said in #107, Firelord is an unknown to the general public. So instead, they went with the Venom cover from issue #7. He's very well known to the public thanks to the movies, but this particular picture has got to be the most gawd awful image of Venom ever. I mean, the only thing that could have been worse is if I had drawn it!

However, following this pattern, I predict that if Marvel releases the other half of the series in trade, they'll go with Doctor Strange for the cover, from issue #12. In the meantime, what about it? Did you buy it?

Did U Buy It? Let me know in the comments, and thanks for reading.
    cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By cbishop
    Please Note: This was originally written 10/09/19. The different date at the top of the blog is due to this being a recycled blog page.
    .Back to Top.
    No Caption Provided
    #23: .Robin: Triumphant.
    cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By cbishop
    #22: Uncanny Origins: Mutants & Monsters
    #22: Uncanny Origins: Mutants & Monsters

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.