Follow

Ultron

Character » Ultron appears in 830 issues.

Created by the Scientist Henry Pym to be a technological landmark, Ultron soon intellectually surpassed his "father" and eventually fought the Avengers after organizing the Masters of Evil. He has clashed with the Avengers numerous times, driven by his hatred of all organic life and his desire to witness its total destruction.

Is this him or did some just assume?

Nahero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Nahero

Ok i started this Topic cuz ya know i randomly look at Ultrons gallery and then i started seeing pics from the last couple episodes of Ironman and i had no clue who could that be but  i no clue that it could be ULTRON? The most formidible Robotic Villain of the marvel universe and i most say this is quite a way to introduce him but can we be sure this is ultron? or did somebody make a quick assumption. Im wondering but im hoping it is Ultron but i wonder how formidible he might become since hes more Nano-tech than Machine but i must igmit he looks scary when he just came to life in a dark room and im going to let go of the fact that he appears to have three eyes and female computer voice. so what do you guys think its not just up to me it involves you to as a fan of the show whats you take in this subplot?

from N

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By warlock360

does resemble Ultron.

Nahero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Nahero
    @Voidheart said:
    " does resemble Ultron. "
    yeah as i saw it in the pic gallery but before i had no clue
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#4  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Yeah, it does look like him

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

The gallery it's in is from the new Iron Man show

Nahero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Nahero
    @War Killer said:
    " The gallery it's in is from the new Iron Man show "

yeah i mentioned that so well you look forward to seeing him in action
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    @Nahero said:
    " @War Killer said:
     yeah i mentioned that so well you look forward to seeing him in action "
    Same here, and it makes me wonder if maybe Hank Pym will be in the show as well
    Nahero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Nahero
    @War Killer said:
    " @Nahero said:
    " @War Killer said:
    Same here, and it makes me wonder if maybe Hank Pym will be in the show as well "
    yeah i saw a comic were the animation was good but cartoon like were iron man was involved with shield and nick fury was there i ask myself when does that take place but i highly doubt the show is at the stage of making cameo's except with only his rogues gallery
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    @Nahero said:
    " @War Killer said:
    " @Nahero said:
    " @War Killer said:
    Same here, and it makes me wonder if maybe Hank Pym will be in the show as well "
    yeah i saw a comic were the animation was good but cartoon like were iron man was involved with shield and nick fury was there i ask myself when does that take place but i highly doubt the show is at the stage of making cameo's except with only his rogues gallery "
    From what I know, Black Panther, Hulk, Nick Fury, S.H.I.E.L.D., and War Machine are going to be in the first season 
    Nahero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Nahero
    @War Killer said:

" @Nahero said:

" @War Killer said:
    " @Nahero said:
    " @War Killer said:
    yeah i saw a comic were the animation was good but cartoon like were iron man was involved with shield and nick fury was there i ask myself when does that take place but i highly doubt the show is at the stage of making cameo's except with only his rogues gallery "
    From what I know, Black Panther, Hulk, Nick Fury, S.H.I.E.L.D., and War Machine are going to be in the first season  "
    hopefully way before there like "ah screw it" and just stop making episodes comletely and the series stops there thats what they did to teen titans and fantastic 4 and it has not updated since i mean those damn cartoons from boomerang must have a thousand of its episodes for godsakes

its bull****
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    @Nahero said:
    " @War Killer said:
    " @Nahero said:
    " @War Killer said:
    " @Nahero said:
    " @War Killer said:
    From what I know, Black Panther, Hulk, Nick Fury, S.H.I.E.L.D., and War Machine are going to be in the first season  "
    hopefully way before there like "ah screw it" and just stop making episodes comletely and the series stops there thats what they did to teen titans and fantastic 4 and it has not updated since i mean those damn cartoons from boomerang must have a thousand of its episodes for godsakes "
    The thing I have seen, is that DC make the cartoons (Batman, Superman, Justice League, ect) are more based on the comics, where Marvel tries to make the show more kid friendly (Except for Spectaculer Spider-Man) so more kids can watch them
    Nahero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Nahero
    @War Killer said:

" @Nahero said:

" @War Killer said:
    " @Nahero said:
    " @War Killer said:
    " @Nahero said:
    " @War Killer said:
    hopefully way before there like "ah screw it" and just stop making episodes comletely and the series stops there thats what they did to teen titans and fantastic 4 and it has not updated since i mean those damn cartoons from boomerang must have a thousand of its episodes for godsakes "
    The thing I have seen, is that DC make the cartoons (Batman, Superman, Justice League, ect) are more based on the comics, where Marvel tries to make the show more kid friendly (Except for Spectaculer Spider-Man) so more kids can watch them "
    but marvel fans (like me) are like ah screw it and watch it since i love that stuff i mean whats going to appeal to me they make those crappy teen dramas you find in WB 11make cartoon network look like an HBO channel

but now im getting out of subject
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    @Nahero said:
    " @War Killer said:
    " @Nahero said:
    " @War Killer said:
    " @Nahero said:
    " @War Killer said:
    " @Nahero said:
    " @War Killer said:
    The thing I have seen, is that DC make the cartoons (Batman, Superman, Justice League, ect) are more based on the comics, where Marvel tries to make the show more kid friendly (Except for Spectaculer Spider-Man) so more kids can watch them "
    but marvel fans (like me) are like ah screw it and watch it since i love that stuff i mean whats going to appeal to me they make those crappy teen dramas you find in WB 11make cartoon network look like an HBO channel  "
    I like Spider-Man is great show, Iron Man is okay, I like it since there going to have other heroes in it
    Nahero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Nahero
    @War Killer said:
    " @Nahero said:
    " @War Killer said:
    " @Nahero said:
    " @War Killer said:
    " @Nahero said:
    " @War Killer said:
    " @Nahero said:
    " @War Killer said:
    but marvel fans (like me) are like ah screw it and watch it since i love that stuff i mean whats going to appeal to me they make those crappy teen dramas you find in WB 11make cartoon network look like an HBO channel  "
    I like Spider-Man is great show, Iron Man is okay, I like it since there going to have other heroes in it "
    but you get my point right? anyway im going to spam the place with my rants anylonger

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.