brewski420's Ultimate Spider-Man #6 - The New World According To Peter Parker. Part 6 review

Avatar image for brewski420

ULTIMATE COMICS SPIDER-MAN #6

This issue brings about the conclusion of the first arc in this revamped series. Finally! This arc just dragged on and on. It was cool to see the ultimate incarnation of Mysterio but this arc could have been done in 3 or 4 issues. As all ways Brian Bendis writes a good story but he does tend to drag a story out. Now lets get to the art. I really don't like the art. I mean come on, when you have Bagley and Immonem on this series and then bring this new artist on the title it just doesnt work. This artist just doesnt work for ultimate Spider-man. The only reason i'm still buying this title is because i bought every issue of the first volume. And i'm really hoping they get a good artist soon. But let me get to what happened in this issue. We have Aunt May giving Johnny Storm and Bobby Drake a makeover and new names. And at the end of the issue Mysterio sends a Spider-slayer after Peter at his school. The school gets trashed again. lol. The Shroud also makes an appearence to help spidey take down the spider-slayer. We also finally find out the true identity of the Shroud. So that was cool. And Mysterio gets away to fight another day. Now if they will just get a better artist for this series i'll be happy.

Other reviews for Ultimate Spider-Man #6 - The New World According To Peter Parker. Part 6