englentine's Ultimate Daredevil/Elektra #2 - Part 2 review

Avatar image for englentine

Still kind of lame

Continuing basically what boils down to being Daredevil and Elektra Year One. Elektra faces down the guy who raped her friend. Then she is chased down by a masked Matt Murdock. This book is obviously written with the trade paperback in mind. There is a very slow pace to the story that I am hoping is done on purpose and it should pick up soon. I am surprised that Marvel has taken two of the more interesting characters from the regular Marvel Universe and managed to make them Boring as hell.
  It almost feels as if it was created to fulllfill a contractual obligation. There just is no passion to it.  As I said in the review for issue one. I have already committed to all four issue. I am not going into issue three with a great load of confidence, but i do have hope.