johnkmccubbin91's Ultimate Comics Ultimates #14 - Divided We Fall, Part Two: America's Team review

Avatar image for johnkmccubbin91

Countdown

This story line has been good but I thought it would tie in all the books a bit better. Anyway reasonably good art by Billy Tan and Timothy Green II, but Michael Komarck's cover art is much better.

This issue starts with a nuclear weapon getting launched in Texas. We see the Ultimates fighting S.H.I.E.L.D. agents an War Machines as Captain America tries to get to the Texas leaders. Meanwhile Morez is talking with Senator Underwood about taking control of Wyoming which the senator sees as treason. Morez then blackmails the senator into helping him. The Ultimates catch the leaders and arrest them for treason. Iron Man gets the disarm codes from one of them and get's his (if I remember right) other personality (Anthony at a younger age) to shut down the nuke.

Final verdict. This is a good story nothing more nothing less. However I would recommend the series as overall it has been very good.

Rating: 3.5/5

Other reviews for Ultimate Comics Ultimates #14 - Divided We Fall, Part Two: America's Team