marvel_chic's Ultimate Comics Hawkeye #2 - Part Two of Four review

Avatar image for marvel_chic

I'm also sending you the Hulk.

I read the first one and thought Hickman did a great job at having this consistent with what was ongoing in the Ultimates, yet making it it's own story, if that makes sense to anyone. So I was excited to see what was going on with the SEAR scientist making the serum. But I was a little disappointed with how this issue turned out. I was a bit confused when they flashed back to him in prison because I'm not really sure what that had to do with it, so if anyone can explain that, please do. And then it seemed like all they did was run around the city. The one part I really liked was when they finally got back in contact with Fury and he told him who he was sending as back-up. That part was pretty good. I like Hickman, so I wanna finish this one out. Hopefully Issue 3 will be better. I still am a hardcore Hawkeye fan, though!

Other reviews for Ultimate Comics Hawkeye #2 - Part Two of Four

From Red to Black. 0

Synopsis: Hawkeye continues to find the serum that creates super soldiers.What's Good?So, while the world is possibly going under due to the events in this previous issue and Ultimate Comics: The Ultimates, Hawkeye is still hanging in there. The mastermind is apparently revealed, and Hawkeye's background that was hinted on in other Ultimate series, is touched on (It's about time too). His abilities actually make sense now, especially if you been following either Ultimate Fallout and Ultimate Com...

Its good to see Kanto's Sabrina is still getting work 0

After an awesome introductory issue, Ultimate Hawkeye's tone shifts from a tale of superhuman proliferation and villainous science to a chaotic war-zone that Hawkeye and a small contingent of SHIELD soldiers must fight through, only for the aforementioned superhuman proliferation to get much, much worse. But despite this shift in tone, the high quality of the last issue is retained.Being stuck in the middle of a ruined city now populated only by tanks, soldiers, and the occasional supervillain w...