Follow

Toxin

Character » Toxin appears in 96 issues.

Toxin is the symbiote spawn of the vicious symbiote, Carnage, and grandson of Venom.

Toxin should have his own ongoing series as a Hero

Avatar image for roguejuggernaut
    RogueJuggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RogueJuggernaut

They messed up the character big time but I liked Pat Mulligan as Toxin and I want them back the way he used to be in his own series.

JMLG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By JMLG

yea Pat Mulligan as Toxin seemed like a great idea.. but im looking forwards to see what will happen to Eddie Brock as Toxin - too bad it looks like it will be mash up between his time as Venom and Antivenom

Degalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Degalon

@RogueJuggernaut: @JMLG:

The main problem is that Toxin is no more. Now we just have a Red Venom.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@degalon said:

and he hasn't been very interesting. What happened to Pat's influence on the symbiote, and Brock's desire to not want to be a villain anymore? Why is he psychotic again when neither him or the symbiote wanted to be.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#5 vance_astro  Moderator

The only symbiote character that isn't lame at this point is Flash and he's the best there ever has been. Every version of Toxin was wack, every version of Carnage was wack. All of those ridiculous a-sexual Carnage babies (Scream,Lasher,Agony etc.) were lame, Brock was cool as the first Venom & Anti-Venom but he's getting stale now, I like Flash better.

Avatar image for crimsonalchemist
    CrimsonAlchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CrimsonAlchemist

Flash is awful as a character and a symbiote host I feel like they ruined Eddie Brock's direction and Toxins just to make him look good.

greenlucario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@w0nd said:

@degalon said:

and he hasn't been very interesting. What happened to Pat's influence on the symbiote, and Brock's desire to not want to be a villain anymore? Why is he psychotic again when neither him or the symbiote wanted to be.

Yep, bad writing and desecration of characters, it's why I dropped the book after the U-Foes arc. Until Pat miraculously returns I'm done with Toxin and Brock, and if that never happens then oh well, still have two good minis with Pat as the REAL Toxin.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By w0nd

@greenlucario: the sad thing is even though symbiotes got to be over done I really enjoyed seeing Pat and Toxin. They interactions were so cool.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.