Follow

Top Cow Productions

Publisher »

Top Cow Productions (a comic book publisher partnered with Image Comics) is best known for titles such as Cyberforce, The Darkness, and Witchblade.

Top Cow Announces Subscription Service

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    Top Cow does offer some good comics.  What I have seen in some comic stores when talking to the owners is they tend to sometimes play things safe when ordering copies.  They usually have their regular customers and will order a couple extra copies of the comics they have on their pull list.  The problem with this is if you are not a regular customer, you might miss out on certain issues. 

To avoid this problem with Top Cow comics, they have reached an agreement with Mayhem Comics & Games to offer a subscription service for their entire line of comics. Mayhem sells discount comics, supplies, t-shirts, toys, etc.  You can get your favorite Top Cow comics delivered the week it is released in a free comic bag and board to ensure its protection.
    “We are incredibly thrilled to finally be able to offer a subscription service to our fans that don’t have a local comic shop near them,” said Filip Sablik, Publisher of Top Cow Productions, “Mayhem Comics and Collectibles has a fantastic reputation for taking care of their customers and we can’t think of a better partner.”

“It’s a great way for those customers who don’t have a local shop or are unable to get to one to read these great stories.” said Chris Pellack, Mayhem’s Mail Order Manager. “The way the economy is right now, it is very practical for consumers to have their books delivered, especially with Top Cow’s pledge to keep their books at $2.99 through 2009.” Pellack added.

You'll have a choice of six or twelve for their ongoing titles.  You can also get full runs of their mini-series.  You will get a discounted price.  If the series raises it's price, you'll still only have to pay the original subscription price.  They also feel you'll be able to get your books by the weekend they're released, seven days max.  I know this was a complaint some have had about subscriptions from other publishers.
    Dormath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Dormath

ITS about damn time.

MrMiracle77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By MrMiracle77

Nice, but since when does the postal service show any respect for the condition of your periodicals?

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By pixelized

I'm so far from patient it's ridiculous. Lovely idea, but not at all for me.

Media_Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Media_Master

cool team up!

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By gmanfromheck
    MrMiracle77 said:
    "Nice, but since when does the postal service show any respect for the condition of your periodicals?
    "
    The idea is the backboards will somewhat protect the comics.  Guess it depends on how angry your postal carrier is.
    Dormath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Dormath

I get most of my stuff subscribe its a hell of a lot easier for me since there is no place close by.  Most of the time the books are fine if u clear your mail enough and not
     leave the box packed, but sometimes bends on the edge does happen.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.