comiccrazy's Tom Strong #5 - Memories of Pangaea, Escape from Eden! review

Avatar image for comiccrazy

WOW!!!!!!!

I have known about Tom Strong for some time but with the very small comic book shop it is very hard to just pick up an issue that follows up.When I was scouring through the back issues box I saw this issue and said to myself I have to have it , so I read it and was blown away I thought it was great. I was really happy to read something by Alan Moore that wasn't all just violence and madness. I was also very surprised that the amount of action was a lot I mean normally Alan Moore likes to have lots of explaining and talking but yeah I was really surprised and happy with this issue so I will definitely try my hardest to pick up any issues of Tom strong this was great definitely pick this up!

Other reviews for Tom Strong #5 - Memories of Pangaea, Escape from Eden!