The White Girl is Dead. Long Live the White Girl!
Rinka is targeted by The Professor’s minions at school, with life-threatening consequences. Azuma wakes up, alone, on a deserted island, too far to help anyone.
After we get a glimpse of The Professor’s past and the true nature of the stone that creates the glowing fish, the terrorist gang’s hijacking of the Diet building (by sending it flying through the skies) further enrages the government, which has already created a detention center for everyone with ESP.
The Professor’s ultimate act will have long-lasting repercussions, as the trap he set closes in on himself…
- SCENE 18: Attack of the Superpower Girls
- SCENE 19: The Superhuman Seizure Operation
- SCENE 20: The Origin of The Professor
- SCENE 21: The Instinct for Justice
- SCENE 22: Bloody Climax
- SCENE 23: Assault on the National Diet Building
- SCENE 24: The Diet Member Rescue Operation
- SCENE 25: The Day a Legend Was Born
- SCENE 26: The Final Showdown: Skytree