Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 1068

Edited By cbishop
DateDUBI #13:View:Attached to Forum:Last:
02/24/18Titans: Total Chaos(Blog) (Forum)Titans: Total ChaosDUBI #12
Originally suggested in:.WUBI #48: Team Titans: Total Chaos.
Will U Buy It?

2/24/18: In the February 2018 Previews, DC has solicited Titans: Total Chaos TP, reprinting all nine issues of the crossover, and it looks like they're using the Part 1 cover of Deathstroke #14 as the cover of the TPB. It's great to see this coming out in full color, but I am still hoping for the day when a collection this size can be had at cheaper than the $29.99 cover price this one is going for. Very nice to see this though, DC! And now the question is:

Willyou buy it?

Did U Buy It?
TPB Cover
TPB Cover
Deathstroke... (1991) #14
Deathstroke... (1991) #14

5/19/19: Pretty stoked about this one, because I think it's only the second one that I've called the content 100% right. That might seem easy for this one, since the "Total Chaos" banner is across each issue, but there have been a few other instances where DC inserted an issue that wasn't labelled as part of the arc. So, yeah, pretty stoked to be right on this one. I had suggested it as a Team Titans TPB, but had offered Titans: Total Chaos as an alternate (and more likely) title. Again, pretty cool to see it used.

Titans: Total Chaos reprints New Titans #90-92, Deathstroke, The Terminator #14-16 and Team Titans #1-3. As noted in the "Will U Buy It" section, the TPB cover is from Deathstroke #14. A simple choice as first part of the arc. I think it will be cool to finally read this story in its entirety. So, what about it? Did you buy it?

Did U Buy It? Let me know in the comments, and thanks for reading.
cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By cbishop
cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By cbishop
#13: Titans: Total Chaos
#13: Titans: Total Chaos

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.