Follow

Timber Wolf

Character » Timber Wolf appears in 560 issues.

His body charged by Zuunium rays, Timber Wolf is super-strong and super-agile. He is a longtime member of the Legion of Super-Heroes.

Was Timber Wolf updated in the 1990s?

crazywolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By crazywolf

During the first post-Zero Hour run of Legion of Super-Heroes vol 4 and Legionnaires vol 1 that ran from mid 1993 to early 2000, I noticed an updated version for almost every Legion member except for Timber Wolf. Was he the only Legionnaire not updated with the rest of the LSH in the aftermath of Zero Hour? 

Since Zero Hero ended in 1993, I figured Timber Wolf doesn't appear until Legion Worlds in 2001 updated with a cool look. I always wondered why he wasn't updated with the rest of the Legion in the 1990s or how and why creators decided on bringing T-Wolf back out of limbo in 2001. 

I really enjoyed Legion Lost and Legion Worlds in any case much more than LSH vol 4 and Legionnaires vol 1. The Legion run that followed Legion Lost and Legion Worlds was even better in the quality of stories. Almost ranks up there with the original LSH from the 1980s.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.